Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Renata
    Started by Renata,

    Hi. I'm in a process for the PC with the MET. Hope to get some help and advice. Thank you.

    • 1 reply
    • 293 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Professsor On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  3. ceri0527
    Started by ceri0527 * ,

    hi my name is ceri from the rhondda

    • 2 replies
    • 49 views
    Aisha1546082856
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Nat On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 76 views
  5. Belle2015
    Started by Belle2015 +,

    Hi my Name is Kerry I've recently signed up to the forum. I'm from Suffolk.

    • 1 reply
    • 150 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Simon Boyle On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 79 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Stanley On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  8. sierrafoxtrott
    Started by sierrafoxtrott,

    Hi all, I applied to WMP in March 2015 and have just been informed that I passed the SEARCH A/C that I attended mid-September, and I'm now just awaiting a date for my medical/fitness tests.

    • 3 replies
    • 107 views
    sierrafoxtrott
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Madjon On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Gbi On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  11. ALR
    Started by ALR * ,

    Hi, I'm new! Can't wait to get using this :)

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 268 views
  12. Leisurepirate
    Started by Leisurepirate,

    Hi all, Current serving Special, should be starting soon as a Regular when all the pre-employment stages are completed! Excited to be a part of the Policing family! Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 307 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello cd2029 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 57 views
  14. Constable Sy
    Started by Constable Sy +,

    Hello everyone, Some may remember me from 2008 when I was a Special for Essex. Have worked for the Ambulance Service since to present day. I have just sent off an application to be a SC for Cambridgeshire. Now to make sure my fitness is up to standard.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 110 views
  15. *Gruffalo*
    Started by *Gruffalo* * ,

    I'm interested in police procedures and discussion. Hope my interaction proves constructive.

    • 1 reply
    • 153 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.