Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello WWdogsbody On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 75 views
  2. Dave7747
    Started by Dave7747,

    Hi I'm waiting to join the ministry of defence police hopefully in September.

    • 1 reply
    • 254 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello jameslo30 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 70 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello AledJ On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  5. Tony104
    Started by Tony104 * ,

    I'm Tony a hgv driver and I've got 2 video's for you to hopefully report and convict.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 253 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Kwaka0529 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  7. Badspoon
    Started by Badspoon,

    Just passed my day 2 very keen to ask lots of questions ! Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 243 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Smithy603 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  9. zelos
    Started by zelos,

    Hi there, my name is Stephanie and I've decided to sign up to this forum to assist me with my journey through the Met New Constable application process. I look forward to becoming a member of the community :)

    • 1 reply
    • 256 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Paulfrench On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Zsanett On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 73 views
  12. jaysnow
    Started by jaysnow * ,

    Hi I've recently had a familiarization event in Bristol, and I sent my application just over 4 weeks ago. I don't hold much hope for getting in for various reasons such as a (rescinded) on the spot fine as well as my dad having criminal convictions. however I remain hopeful. jay

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  13. JBlythe
    Started by JBlythe,

    Hi All, I've been using this forum since applying to the WYP since February and I thought it was finally time to register. I've also just received confirmation of my appointment to start as a PC in July, which I'm very excited about. James

    • 1 reply
    • 288 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello METKirsty On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 61 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello MortalTrooper On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 61 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.