New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
PSNI D/Con nattering with some Met Tops on twitter @sekchpub was referred to this forum for banter among the line. Here I am.
-
-
Hi I've just recently applied to join the police so looking to find out more about policing. Look forward to speaking to you all. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
-
-
Hey I'm Michael J I'm currently waiting to start my training for the British Transport Police for SC
-
Hello sirgerbil On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello whatplod On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello! Applied for Police Scotland and have my AC date, looking to become active in the forum for advice. Thanks
-
Hi, I need to introduce myself to get access to the rest of the forums,so... Hello!
-
Hello duck29 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Currently staff member with Police Scotland but application submitted for the CNC. Looking to discuss further with other members.
-
Hi. I am starting as a SC in Greater Manchester in the near future. Looking forward to it!
-
Hi There, My name is Emma. Currently going through the recruitment process for Police Scotland. Looking forward to chatting to others in the same position.
-
Hello chrisr044 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi Im Jo, currently in the application for WYP, exciting times, looking forward to gathering helpful info from this forum :)