Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello A.Woodhouse On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 34 views
  2. Rich121546082856
    Started by Rich121546082856 * ,

    Hi I have just got into west midlands police and I'm just interested in what people are saying that are already serving. Need some info on boots etc..

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  3. Cm89
    Started by Cm89,

    Hey. Can't wait to have my pending member status updated :)

    • 1 reply
    • 358 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Peteman73 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 49 views
  5. liam_h
    Started by liam_h * ,

    Hi, My name is Liam. I am looking to join the PoliceUK Forum as I will hopefully be applying as a police officer in the future. I have a couple of questions about recruitment/graduate schemes etc. Thanks, Liam

    • 1 reply
    • 43 views
  6. PabbyF
    Started by PabbyF * ,

    Hi, I've just joined the forum. I have nothing to do with or am in any way connected with the police. Thank you.

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello ksingh17 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 53 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Martini On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  9. CHKDG
    Started by CHKDG,

    Hi, I have viewing discussions on the forum for a while but now my application is in the later stages (MDP) I'm hoping to contribute Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 366 views
  10. henrysmith
    Started by henrysmith * ,

    Hi everyone, My name is Henry Smith. I am a student currently in the south of the United Kingdom. I wanted to join this forum to talk to like minded people and discuss with people about the Special Constabulary. I will soon be looking at applying and I wish to discuss with others about their options and choices that allowed them to become a Special Constable. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello OTTim On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 92 views
  12. bluelightsouthwest
    Started by bluelightsouthwest,

    In in my early 20's and had a dream of joining the thin blue line since my first time watching the Bill (though as we all know its not like that really). I've studied policing and volunteered as a Police Cadet Leader (Drill Instructor), Police Flood Response, Special constable and even spent time working as a detention officer. Hobbies include paintball, xbox, motorcycles and actively avoiding house work

    • 1 reply
    • 33 views
  13. Mc836
    Started by Mc836,

    Hi, Not entirely sure I'm doing the right thing here but I'm at the final stages of the Police Scotland recruitment awaiting an appointment and looking to be able to post in forums. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 367 views
  14. aps92
    Started by aps92 * ,

    Good evening, My name is Andrew, I live in Plymouth, Devon. I would just like to take this opportunity to say hello to the rest of the community and to share with those reading this post; my intentions and aspirations. In short, I hope to one day land a career within the Police service. I hope that sharing with the community the steps I intend to make will allow me to gain valuable insight and guidance in what it is I must do in order to get my foot on the ladder. Thank you for reading, Andrew

    • 1 reply
    • 337 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Ryc7 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 73 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.