Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Justme16

    I was assaulted I'm stupidly nervous I've never had this happen to me before. Is it worth pressing charges will this make things better or worse? I know my attacker and there's some CCTV too?? Any advice

    Stamford1546621217
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello MPotter On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 38 views
  3. thebrothers
    Started by thebrothers * ,

    Hi I am a newby to this forum. 9 years in as police staff!

    • 1 reply
    • 331 views
  4. Cowell95
    Started by Cowell95 * ,

    Hi, I'm currently studying at Sunderland University and doing a summer internship with North Shields police in Northumbria. Whilst I'm here I am expected to gather data and build a report, therefore this forum would be very useful to me as I can post questions for other police departments to comment on. Kind Regards, Shaun

    • 1 reply
    • 114 views
  5. marvinhagler2014
    Started by marvinhagler2014,

    Hi, Hard to introduce yourself without giving personal details! I'm a recent regular recruit in West Mids, only been in for coming upto nine months now but had a bit of experience as a Special beforehand. Hoping to learn more about the law and others experiences!

    • 1 reply
    • 62 views
  6. chloe-louise
    Started by chloe-louise * ,

    I am a current MSc Cybercrime Investigation Student looking for members of law enforcement to complete my questionnaire survey. Many thanks, Chloe

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello lolovka On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 47 views
  8. Yoxall77
    Started by Yoxall77 * ,

    Hi I'm Mark just found out that I passed my assessment centre for west Mercia specials. Just waiting for vetting to go through.

    • 1 reply
    • 35 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Tastie1987 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 62 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello clarkiec On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 78 views
  11. Personally responsible
    Started by Personally responsible * ,

    I'm very much new to this and look forward in expanding my understanding of law and order.

    • 2 replies
    • 32 views
  12. Antse7en
    Started by Antse7en * ,

    I've joined the forum in order to engage in relevant conversation and ask a couple of questions. I'm not a Police Officer, I was previously a PCSO, and finally I am aiming to join as a Special. Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 32 views
  13. tyroneogeorge
    Started by tyroneogeorge * ,

    Hi, I am a special for the Met who needs some questions answering.

    • 2 replies
    • 24 views
  14. LolaWin
    Started by LolaWin,

    Hi, just introducing myself, not entirely sure what I'm supposed to say, so I'll just say hello!

    • 2 replies
    • 39 views
  15. swebiewo
    Started by swebiewo * ,

    Hi, just introducing myself

    • 2 replies
    • 37 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.