Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. sssudio_uk
    Started by sssudio_uk * ,

    Hi. Just joined to find out some information and possible solutions to a police issue regarding harassment and such. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 268 views
  2. MattyTee
    Started by MattyTee,

    Hi Coming to the end of my recruitment process but this forum looks really useful.

    • 2 replies
    • 275 views
  3. Amster
    Started by Amster,

    I've just passed my Day One assessment & been given a date for a Day Two assessment (in less than a fortnight ). Panicking a little & have lots of questions, like lots of others on here, I imagine. Hello.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 254 views
  4. turquoise39
    Started by turquoise39 * ,

    Hi there everyone! I'm hoping to be a Service Advisor (just in the vetting process now!)

    • 1 reply
    • 87 views
  5. .Zeus
    Started by .Zeus * ,

    Hi all, just joined to look for info on joining police Scotland

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 45 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello JoshF23 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 77 views
  7. L29
    Started by L29 * ,

    I am part of 25th July 2016 tulliallan intake.

  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Callsign On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  9. Spriggen
    Started by Spriggen * ,

    Hey everyone Been lurking for a year or so and just put an application in to join as a police constable so thought it would be good to introduce myself and be a part of the community. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 47 views
  10. Kingy1990
    Started by Kingy1990 * ,

    Hello I am a serving UK Police officer. Using this forum to boost my knowledge

    • 1 reply
    • 29 views
  11. ssgtast
    Started by ssgtast,

    Hi just would like to introduce myself. I have recently joined the job as PC. Prior to that I was a Special Sgt.

    • 1 reply
    • 287 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Geezer On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  13. ToffeeApple
    Started by ToffeeApple * ,

    Hi all, I've joined because I'd like to apply to be a trainee enquiry centre operator and I have some questions about that. I'll wait to ask those in the recruitment section. I don't want to post any personal information so I guess I'll leave it there! Hello!

    • 1 reply
    • 86 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello AV88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello ChrisB501 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 45 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.