Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. DannyJH
    Started by DannyJH * ,

    Hi Mods, I'm Danny, and basically I've joined to ask a few questions regarding giving your details to a Civil Enforcement Officer, I've tried to look online and even contacted the council who employ the CEOs directly, to no avail, basically not myself but a few members of my team (Railway Surveyors and Engineers) have encountered them recently and I wanted to know where the law stands on this as what I can find online is quite contradicting, so who better to ask than the guys and girls enforcing it. Kind Regards Danny

    • 1 reply
    • 290 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello The Greater Good On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 53 views
  3. juliettegolf
    Started by juliettegolf * ,

    Hello! I've had my conditional offer from Herts Specials and have passed vetting and medical. I have my fitness and biometrics next week. Not too worried about it after seeing some example videos... apparently Herts have scrapped the pull part of the push-pull test too, so I'm not overdoing the training! Looking forward to getting involved. J

    • 1 reply
    • 48 views
  4. IainP
    Started by IainP * ,

    Hi there everyone! I'm Iain and currently applying to Police Scotland with my first interview stage coming up very soon! Just joined for some (hopefully) good advice and tips from people in the process too. Cheers Iain

    • 1 reply
    • 333 views
  5. Sparky1992
    Started by Sparky1992,

    Good afternoon all, I currently work in EOD and am in the process of joining the MDP. I have my recruit assessment centre dates booked in for September and am eagerly awaiting this. Pleasure to meet you all!

    • 1 reply
    • 329 views
  6. Ediblepolecat
    Started by Ediblepolecat,

    Hi guys, just a newbie here, going through the application process. Hope this is enough.

    • 1 reply
    • 343 views
  7. Crg_speed
    Started by Crg_speed * ,

    Hello, Newbie here. I'm Craig and I've recently started training as a special constable with West Yorkshire police. I have only recently discovered this forum and would like to join to discuss becoming a full time officer with like minded people. Thanks in advance. Craig.

    • 1 reply
    • 243 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello CTGAS On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello EG32 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 75 views
  10. Robbiej
    Started by Robbiej * ,

    Hi I am currently applying to become a special for Lancashire constabulary

    • 1 reply
    • 87 views
  11. Almac83
    Started by Almac83,

    Hi Admin Team , My name is Alan , 33 from the north east of Scotland. Just submitted my application to north command a little under 2 weeks ago ! Nice to meet you all Regards Almac

  12. Jda1992
    Started by Jda1992 * ,

    Will shortly be going to Scottish police college looking for anyone in the same boat ?

    • 1 reply
    • 44 views
  13. cloggs2017
    Started by cloggs2017 * ,

    Hi guys My name is Myles, I came here for some help from good serving officers on an issue I have. I have always had great respect for good police and would always give you guys the benefit of the doubt because I know how hard you work, how the cuts are hurting and how many bad people you have to deal with. I really just want to get my story out there to see what you think

    • 2 replies
    • 69 views
  14. moo123
    Started by moo123,

    New member, special in Merseyside, about to join as a reg :)

    • 1 reply
    • 323 views
  15. moo123
    Started by moo123,

    Hi, I'm Rachael, a Special Constable in Merseyside about to join Merseyside as a regular. Thanks,

    • 1 reply
    • 290 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.