Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. hjeff4
    Started by hjeff4,

    Hi, Im Harry, I'm currently going through the police officer application process with West Yorkshire

    • 1 reply
    • 315 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Proloal On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 59 views
  3. bobby1
    Started by bobby1 * ,

    hi just passed my assessment centre for warwickshire police specials starting training soon. looking for advice and information from the forums

    • 1 reply
    • 34 views
  4. Teutonic_knight_PL
    Started by Teutonic_knight_PL * ,

    hello

    • 1 reply
    • 400 views
  5. Juliet Oscar Sierra
    Started by Juliet Oscar Sierra,

    Newly serving police officer currently in probation.

    • 1 reply
    • 116 views
  6. Saley20
    Started by Saley20 * ,

    Hi, thanks for the add. I have a start date with West Yorkshire Police on 5th Sept ?

    • 1 reply
    • 279 views
  7. Mumofteen
    Started by Mumofteen * ,

    Hi I'm the mother of a 16 year old who wants to join the police force. We live in Essex.

    • 1 reply
    • 297 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello arun93 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 46 views
  9. R0G
    Started by R0G * ,

    Former LGV instructor Knowledge of towing weight and licence rules + LGV EU and UK domestic driving rules + driver CPC Current IAM observer

    • 1 reply
    • 291 views
  10. cwbenjen
    Started by cwbenjen * ,

    Been in a few years but I am away from the office a fair amount now. Hopefully this will help to keep me abreast of concerns within the job.

    • 1 reply
    • 274 views
  11. SP163
    Started by SP163 * ,

    I signed up to this forum after considering that becoming a Police Officer is the pathway for me after I graduate from University. After browsing this forum I noticed it had tons of topics filled with a vast amount of information. So I decided to join so I can ask some questions of my own and possibly answer some in the near future.

    • 1 reply
    • 317 views
  12. BalanceOfTerror
    Started by BalanceOfTerror * ,

    Hi, I am British though spending most of my time abroad now. Every time I get to the UK my eye brows raise a bit more at how expensive everything has gotten! I spend most of my time in Asia now. I like to go to Nepal a lot for walking in the mountains.

    • 1 reply
    • 246 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello elliot boxall On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  14. James101
    Started by James101,

    Hello there, I understand I am meant to introduce myself. Hi! My name is James Not sure what else I should say!

    • 1 reply
    • 342 views
  15. MSCReviewInsp
    Started by MSCReviewInsp * ,

    I am currently working in the MPS to improve retention and upskilling of special constables. I have joined this forum to try and get an idea of the frustrations that face special constables in the Met

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.