New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
I'm j.Irv and a PC in South Wales. Looking forward to getting involved.
-
Hi all, New to this forum. Just seeing who's been given their letter offering them a place on a training course, including all the signed documents that need to be completed.. And of course that personal reflective assignment.. !
-
Hello Steesh On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
-
Hi I'm new to this forum. How do I get access to all the posts? Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
-
Hi, Hi my name is Kyle, I have just joined Police Scotland and still awaiting a start date. This seems like a very good source of information and would like to join to find out more info, and also help others who will be in the same situation after me. Regards, Kyle
-
Hi, I am a potential student officer based in North Yorkshire.
-
Hello Don1983 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Ryanireland On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello devian On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Bjames1991 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello, My name is Judith, i am hoping to apply to become a police constable. I was looking to speak with some people in the same position and ask some questions. Thanks
-
Hello MissSmith On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
-
Hello all, Just found out today that I've passed my assessment centre for Special Constable. Have to say that some of the discussions on here will certainly have helped , so thanks to those who take the time to contribute. The 2 week wait was agonising though. Made my day to get that email as I was convinced is messed up the interview !