Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Rich12 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 54 views
  2. har2her2
    Started by har2her2 * ,

    Hello, This is he first time I have used this forum. I just need a little advice about a situation.

    • 2 replies
    • 249 views
  3. 1TILL5
    Started by 1TILL5,

    manadatory introduction, thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 253 views
  4. KiranAbbas
    Started by KiranAbbas * ,

    Hi my name is Kiran, nice to meet you!

    • 1 reply
    • 224 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello 868 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 78 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Johnson Web On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 67 views
  7. Linseyh
    Started by Linseyh * ,

    I am not currently a Police Officer but it is a role that I have always been interested in. I am looking for advice about the possibility of joining the Police Force. I have read some of the forums already and have found them to be really helpful...however I would like to ask questions about my current situation and possibilities. Thank you

    • 3 replies
    • 92 views
  8. SCecho
    Started by SCecho,

    Hello everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi . ​

    • 3 replies
    • 62 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello austinh1999 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 33 views
  10. ppeter94
    Started by ppeter94 * ,

    Hello there, I figure I gotta introduce myself here in order to get full access of the website! So here it goes. My name's Peter I'm 22. Not much to say about me, I ended up on this forum because I'm looking for details on the police recruitment process. I'm hoping to become an officer one day. I hope it is enough as an introduction :)

    • 1 reply
    • 329 views
  11. 15038238
    Started by 15038238 * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm about to start my specials training in September :-)

    • 1 reply
    • 300 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello jbenso25 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 38 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello ParaMac On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 34 views
  14. Kasia25
    Started by Kasia25 * ,

    Hi. I've joined the forum as I'm interested in becoming a PCSO. I'm 25yo, so far I worked at school office and that kind of office work is just extremely boring... I feel the need to help people every day and do something important for community, not just sit at the desk all days Any help and advice from more experienced people would be great! Thanks in advance! Kasia

    • 2 replies
    • 75 views
  15. Karen1969
    Started by Karen1969 * ,

    Hi can anyone advise me please? My son who is just 18 had been harassed and provoked (he's gay and this was the nature of the harassment) by a group of youths near his home every time he road past them on his push bike on his way home from work. He put up with it for a few months not retaliating but it got to him one day and he flipped, he punched one of the youths and now he is being taken to court with common assault. My question is can he represent himself in court, this is his first offence and he is going to plead guilty. Thanks for any help in advance

    Reasonable Man +

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.