Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. sierrafoxtrott
    Started by sierrafoxtrott,

    Hi all - applied to WMP PC recruitment in March 2015 and now have my start date for September 26th!

    • 2 replies
    • 185 views
    sierrafoxtrott
  2. JimmyP
    Started by JimmyP,

    Hey, my name's James, just introducing myself. I'm in the middle of applying to Police Scotland.

    • 1 reply
    • 365 views
  3. SAS60
    Started by SAS60 * ,

    After discovering this website I decided to join. It seems a positive forum for discussion and information

    • 1 reply
    • 245 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello morrison85 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  5. Minikim
    Started by Minikim * ,

    Hi everyone, I am due to start with West Yorkshire on Monday. Hoping that I can identify a few other nervous new starters!

    • 1 reply
    • 73 views
  6. RG101
    Started by RG101 * ,

    Hello, I'm here to get my pending member restrictions removed, thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views
  7. AV88
    Started by AV88,

    Hello all, Joined this forum as I recently applied to Hampshire Constabulary during their June recruitment drive. Many thanks.

    • 0 replies
    • 254 views
  8. RG101
    Started by RG101 * ,

    Hello, I am not a bot. Please activate my membership on the forums! Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 267 views
  9. AV88
    Started by AV88,

    Hello, I have recently applied to Hampshire Constabulary during their June/July recruitment window. I have joined this website to engage with others during thos process and when necessary may ask questions to improve my chances. Regards

    • 1 reply
    • 322 views
  10. slh26
    Started by slh26 * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process of joining North Yorkshire Police so thought I would join this helpful forum!

    • 1 reply
    • 169 views
  11. revstevew
    Started by revstevew * ,

    Hi, my name is Steve, and I'm a Chaplain with West Mids Police. Many years ago I also served as a Special in Bedfordshire Looking forward to getting involved in the forums.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 115 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello kerry On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 61 views
  13. David Lang
    Started by David Lang * ,

    Hi My name is David Lang, I live in Rochester, Kent and I'm a author. My first murder mystery novel will be published shortly. I'm hoping the people here might be kind enough to answer some (probably stupid) questions.

    • 1 reply
    • 335 views
  14. Avalanche52
    Started by Avalanche52,

    Dose anyone know the pass mark needed for Greater Manchester Police National Search Assessment Centre?

  15. Mac218
    Started by Mac218,

    Hey Everyone, I'm at the recruitment stage this now just passed my assessment date but still awaiting my medical and final fitness.

    • 1 reply
    • 371 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.