Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Jondai
    Started by Jondai * ,

    Hi there, I'm new to the forum. I'm currently in the recruitment process with North Wales police. I passed the assessment centre stage in June 2016 and I'm waiting for my final interview date to come through. I'm really excited about the prospect of possibly starting a new career and just hope I make it through.

  2. Chief Rat

    Hello IDH On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 422 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello dg30143003 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello THFC1882 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Barbalar On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Thiara14 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Kris_104 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 56 views
  8. Adz1994
    Started by Adz1994,

    Hey, my name is Aadil and I am a new member

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  9. LincsHopeful
    Started by LincsHopeful * ,

    Hi, Im from Lincs, and Im applying to become a Special Constable in Lincolnshire, Ive had my application approved once, but failed the interview, now im applying again...

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Pace On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Job_done On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  12. RYMetPolCadet
    Started by RYMetPolCadet * ,

    Hello! I'm Kevin and i've only recently found this site. I joined as there are a lot of forums about Police Cadets, which I would love to get involved with. I am a Volunteer Police Cadet with the Metropolitan Police Service and the British Transport Police.

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  13. Lrw94
    Started by Lrw94 * ,

    Currently civilian staff for West Yorkshire, applying to be a special for South Yorkshire

    • 1 reply
    • 46 views
  14. nickw
    Started by nickw * ,

    Hello , I'm nichola , living in Wakefield and have recently applied to wyp and going through the recruitment process. I'm not sure how much more detail is needed but hello !

    • 1 reply
    • 328 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Starlight On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 56 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.