Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. ninjajill
    Started by ninjajill * ,

    hello, im new, and im currently undergoing vetting and medical assesments to become a PCSO with north Wales police. im hoping some of the members will be able to help me with some questions i have about the eyesight tests. thanks Lilly5

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Kazinar On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Astrojuan81 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello BTPGlen On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello SC123456 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 118 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello CHRIS123456 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 70 views
  7. revstevew
    Started by revstevew * ,

    Hi, my names Steve, and I am one of the Chaplains with West Mids Police. Looking forward to getting involved with the community

    • 1 reply
    • 318 views
  8. smithy6031546082857
    Started by smithy6031546082857,

    HI Recently passed the recruitment process with a British Police Force and i'm due to begin training. Looking to contact others and read up on previous posts. Had an account before but no longer have access to that email so cant reset password. thanks

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 57 views
  9. tim397
    Started by tim397,

    Hi there - new member. Have been browsing the forums for a while whilst completing my specials application thought would finally take the big bold step and join so I can post about my journey!! 23 year old male from Kent, just completed by medical assessment to join Kent SC - currently waiting for the all clear from vetting to start training in August!.

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  10. tea_leaf
    Started by tea_leaf * ,

    Hi all, ex-DC now working for the Civil Service in the Health and Safety Executive as an Inspector of Construction. Did 13 years with HantsPol, just shy of 10 as an officer, the rest in various staff roles. Left to get a life. Been out about 18 months and missing it horribly. Despite all the tripe, it's the family thing I think I'm missing.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 53 views
  11. Amster
    Started by Amster,

    Hi everyone, I passed my Day One assessment, in spite of me thinking I'd fluffed the interview. I've been given 2 weeks before I have my Day Two assessment. I'd assumed there would be more time to prepare, but we all know what they say about assumptions! I've never done a bleep test in my life! I haven't been able to download the vetting form, in spite of multiple attempts on different computers. I let Penna know before attending Day One, I let the people know on my Day One & I've subsequently emailed the HR recruitment team, but not heard anything back. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 505 views
  12. GregFiveO
    Started by GregFiveO,

    Hi Guys, My name is Greg - I've just joined Police Scotland and I'm due to start at Tulliallan on 22nd August. This seems like a really good source of info prior to going up there so was keen to join to get info, and help the next guys going in after me. Cheers, Greg

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 530 views
  13. s4ddique@hotmail.co.uk
    Started by s4ddique@hotmail.co.uk * ,

    Good morning all, New to this forum, but will try and get the points quickly as possible. Dropping my son off to school this morning, parked on single yellow line as I usually do every moening to let him out. Police officer walked up to the car and informed me that they are "Informally Enforcing" Action and asked me to drive away without opening the door. I complied and drive away, park away from the school and let my son out and walk him into school. I also decided to ask the officers what is "Informal Enforcement" and what highcode did I violate? They were not happy that I did that. So my questions are; What is Informal Enforcement? I cant find anything on the web…

    • 1 reply
    • 406 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Monkeyonsie101 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Tom.Fresno On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.