New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello Zulu1991 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
As I am preparing for the next recruitment session for the Direct Entry - Inspectors programme, as thought that a topic on this new matter would be very helpful for all candidates.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi there, I've just passed my AC and I'm waiting for a date for my fitness/medical. Just joining this forum to hopefully get some information on Norfolk Constabulary and see if anyone else is going through the same process atm. Nice to meet you all!
-
Hi guys I'm Jay, just joined. I'm at final stage of vetting and awaiting medical for full time police office with West Yorkshire police
-
Hi guys. Just part way the the application process for PC. Towards the end of the process I Believe/Hope!!!
-
New member saying hi, I currently work as an Outdoor Instructor and enjoy mountaineering and canoeing in my spare time. I have been reading some of the posts on here, they are proving very useful for an aspirant officer like myself. I am currently considering applying for a force, currently the Cumbria, West Midlands and Derbyshire forces are looking appealing. Ste
-
Hello tim397 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Just found my way to this site. Looking to begin my training in August
-
Hello Wannabepc On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello all, Just submitting my introduction as requested. Thanks!
-
Newbie introduction ,working for merseyside police ,vehicle fleet technician for 13 yrs , Here to find info and views on topics relating to our work environment.
-
Hello Antse7en On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
-
Hello Carl Maynard On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Lyse On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat