New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello Hitisme On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi all, new to this site and just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting involved with some of the discussion, and learning plenty too. Every day is a school day
-
-
Hello to all. I have recently applied to join my local Force as a Special and i'm still in the early stages of the process. I have joined this forum with the view to improve my understanding and knowledge of what is required of me to work effectively and safely as a SC in my own time, should I be accepted. My attitude towards this is 'forewarned is forearmed' and i'm open to all constructive advice,tips and warnings. With that in mind I will be asking lots of detailed questions so that I give myself the best chance to succeed. I hope to be able to share some of my life experiences and understandings with you on this forum and to be able to one day be able to return the f…
-
New to this applying for specials, just wanted to ask a few questions here and there! Ryan
-
Hello Shad7861995 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello traceyfield2@yahoo.co.uk On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello John Talor On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello bnz On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Rookie blue On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Today on the road I witnessed some extremely dangerous and frankly stupid driving and I was wondering if it possible to submit the footage from my dash cam to the police to make them aware of the driver and to possibly just get him to slow down.
-
Hi, Just introducing myself. My name is Stephanie and I'm currently going through the recruitment process and hoping to use the forums to better understand the process and become the best candidate i can be. Thank you! Stephie
-
- 2 replies
- 507 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Houlbrooke On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello sunshine On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi there, Coming to the end of one career, looking to start a new one! So far this forum has been invaluble, time to stop lurking and start asking some questions!!