Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Tomathon01
    Started by Tomathon01,

    Hi, I'm currently a member of your sister forum Ukpoliceonline and wanted to see the differences between the two. I've been informed that this site is somewhat more active.

    • 1 reply
    • 114 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello FIONAG82 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Jorge On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 71 views
  4. JPeretti
    Started by JPeretti,

    Hi everyone, I'm a special for the Met and have been for a while, my day job however is a closely guarded secret Signing up to have a better understanding of certain situations and leech from the knowledge of more experienced specials My biggest fear is not knowing the legislation regarding any actions I may take, as I've seen far too many cringey YouTube videos of officers doing something and then when being questioned by the suspect as to why, their response is just "because I said so". I want to have positive interactions with the public on every occasion, and I believe knowing your role inside out is the only way to do that (aside from being a decent person). Th…

    • 1 reply
    • 38 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Jt1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  6. Mike22358
    Started by Mike22358,

    HI, JUST A QUICK NOTE. I'M MIKE, SERVING IN THE MET WITH 21 YEARS SERVICE :-)

    • 2 replies
    • 53 views
    Constable Sy +
  7. Crispy1546621370
    Started by Crispy1546621370 * ,

    Hi Moderators, TFU from Sussex Police. Cheers Crispy

    • 2 replies
    • 249 views
  8. Kimba1546621372
    Started by Kimba1546621372,

    Hi I'm Kimberley, I am currently applying for Essex Police. Could my account be approved, thanks ☺️

    • 2 replies
    • 333 views
  9. fj87
    Started by fj87,

    Hello. I am trying to access the forum, my name is Faye. Many thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 335 views
  10. Baz1980
    Started by Baz1980 * ,

    Hi there newbie here currently going through the process of trying to join police Scotland and this board has had some great advice thought I would sign up and be able to discuss things with people doing likewise

    • 1 reply
    • 239 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Deanz On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  12. Ukfc2016
    Started by Ukfc2016 * ,

    Hi. I am currently in the process for joining the met as a regular. As in I am about to apply. I could do with some clarifications thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 272 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Drussjnr On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 80 views
  14. willowsem
    Started by willowsem * ,

    Hi my name is Emma I live in Scotland . Currently I have everything in order to apply to police Scotland . I have speaking with serving officers , completing past papers for exams etc but my fitness standard wouldn't be good enough yet and I don't want to send my application off until I am . I have read a lot on your forum and can't wait to participate

    • 2 replies
    • 479 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello m1byo On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 56 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.