New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello TheGashBank On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello MrZombee On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello EPSTEIN On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello danfulani On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello _teeb_ On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Afternoon Just joined the forum as I'm looking to apply to cnc in the next couple of weeks. Regards T
-
Hello to All, My names Olly and I'm looking to begin the process of joining the Police. I was hoping there may be some useful insight by being a member of a forum such as this. I am former RAF Police (albeit many years ago now) but for the last 9 years have working in Design and Development. Hopefully this covers the requirement for my Into, look forward to reading through and hopefully contributing to the community. Thanks,
-
Hello, I'm not a police special, but am a journalist researching a piece and keen to speak to people who are. Best
-
hello all, I am a police officer with nine years experience and i would say to those wanting to join the job to think twice. I am a graduate who joined the job in my early 30s from a managerial job in the government sector.i thought that i would be able to plan a career in the police by way of lateral moves (sideways) such as Cid/Tactical Aid Unit and then on to promotion. But this was not the case. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER HOW YOU PROGRESS IN THE POLICE BECAUSE PROMOTION/JOB SELECTION IS NOT BASED ON MERIT. If you have a mate in the unit you are applying for you have a chance. If not forget it. I am still on response 9 years later-the workload has doubled-cannot get …
-
Hello mdj On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Lad10 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi, From Glasgow here, looking to apply for Police Scotland mid September
-
Hello OldDogNewTricks On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello MarkytheMedic On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
afternoon folks, just a quick hellooo ... a newbie based in cardiff looking for advice and general chit chat on SWP recruiting and tips etc ... also a radio ham , and love the out doors :)