Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Moopheus
    Started by Moopheus,

    Hi, my names Lewis and I'm currently serving in the Army (Royal Signals) due to leave Dec and have just successfully completed my Assessment Centre for my application to Merseyside Police, originally from Ormskirk Lancashire but now living in Yorkshire, I'll leave the questions until later after my membership has been approved.

    • 3 replies
    • 415 views
  2. jhay1986
    Started by jhay1986,

    John 30 Glasgow Passed initial fitness and SET, have been invited for initial interview. looking for information during the recruitment process. Any help would be appreciated.

    • 1 reply
    • 340 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Devon501 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 58 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello cathedralbobby On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  5. RyanHUFC1995
    Started by RyanHUFC1995 * ,

    Hello my name is Ryan and I have applied to become a member of the police specials forum because I am looking for advice for my upcoming assessment to be a special constable with the British Transport Police. I have browsed the forum as a guest in the past and seen some useful tips but I would like to be a member so I can ask some questions about the assessment centre.

    • 1 reply
    • 30 views
  6. EssexSC1
    Started by EssexSC1 * ,

    Hello, My name is Matthew, I am 27 and I live in Essex. I am currently training to become a Special Constable with Essex Police and am on day 6 out of 20. My reason for joining is I noticed some very useful articles listed and would also like to be able to add my personal input being as I am currently going through the process. Generally look like a nice bunch of people Look forward to contributing. Kind Regards, Matthew Smith

    • 1 reply
    • 35 views
  7. HRaz
    Started by HRaz * ,

    Hi Everyone, I am joining the forum to get more insight into what being a Special Constable entails. I have just taken the first step and applied for an SC role and hope that I can get some good advice on the forum regarding the selection process and being an SC in general. Regards, H.

    • 1 reply
    • 35 views
  8. angec
    Started by angec * ,

    hello im new to the forum and in need of help. my son applied to join the police specials while he is completing his degree at university in policing and criminal investigations. he has passed physical, medical, had interviews and assessment with no issues. last week he went for his vetting interview was completely honest about his family history and a caution that he was given 3 years ago for using foul language which resulted in a fine which he paid and sent a letter of apology to the court. during his interview they mentioned an uncle who he has not seen since he was 3 years old and is in prison with no release date, his father who he has had nothing to do with for the…

    • 2 replies
    • 245 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello sianp89 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello David Mullington On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 103 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Steve@POD On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello 19Ryoung94 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 38 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Sahmed93 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 50 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello AlexandraT On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  15. Policeman123
    Started by Policeman123,

    I am hopefully transferring to syp. Does anyone know the shift patterns/times etc. Many thanks I think humberside are the same

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.