Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Ham24
    Started by Ham24,

    Hi all Start at Tulliallan on 27th June, so just here to speak with others and also give my experiences of the PS recruitment process to help others coming though the process (obviously nothing in depth about interview questions or practical exercises). Cheers Ham

    • 1 reply
    • 294 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello jlg97 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 76 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Mark9293 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Zulu54 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  5. Dude86
    Started by Dude86,

    Consider this a warm, heartfelt introduction. Greetings

    • 1 reply
    • 315 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Cookie84 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 71 views
  7. dominicb
    Started by dominicb * ,

    Hi, I'm Dom. I'm 17 years old and I'm looking for a future career within the police. I live in North Wales so I am planning on applying for the special constabulary once it next re-opens and when I'm 18 (in less than a month). I'm currently an apprentice electrical engineer for a cement production factory. I have always had an interest in everything relating to emergency services, be it fire brigade to the police service. I've always wanted to join the police and I believe this is the right time to start thinking about it properly.

    • 2 replies
    • 34 views
    Animal Mother
  8. joolsmc66
    Started by joolsmc66,

    New member here introducing myself!

    • 1 reply
    • 278 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello code3productions On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 58 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Rebecsta On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 59 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Scoobydoo On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 59 views
  12. iangts
    Started by iangts,

    Name is Ian, Currently going through recruitment process and looking for advice. Regards, Ian

    • 1 reply
    • 267 views
  13. Fathom1546621371
    Started by Fathom1546621371 * ,

    Hi I begin training at MDP Wethersfield on the 11th July, #2058

    • 1 reply
    • 306 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Link 1106 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 67 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello NM2275 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 71 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.