Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Justjake On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Lima Mike88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 88 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Wayward On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 79 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello SC-WMP On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 64 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello duncano On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 71 views
  6. Special2006
    Started by Special2006 * ,

    hey. currently going through recruitment process for a force, have been reading the forum and have now signed up.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 286 views
  7. Robin84
    Started by Robin84,

    Good Morning, I'm new to the forum and am due to start training the start of next month. I've spent two years as an SC with West Mids.

    • 1 reply
    • 246 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello logical1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 91 views
  9. MDPREC
    Started by MDPREC,

    Just saying hello. Work in the police recruitment world

    • 1 reply
    • 281 views
  10. Liamscottcurran1546621370
    Started by Liamscottcurran1546621370,

    Hi everyone, glad I have found this website, it is a blessing for someone like me and obviously for others in different situations. Anyway, my name is Liam, I'm 20 and currently waiting to start my third year of my Criminology degree. I'll be studying modules such as Substance misuse and offending, mental health and offending and profiling and investigating serious and violent crime (Can't bloody wait for this one personally). Looking to speak to some currently or serving or ex police officers, including CID for various reasons (Dissertations, potential careers, joining CID branch). That's all I can really say for now. Glad to be here, hope to make to correspondence wi…

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 302 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello H99Ryan On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 158 views
  12. _TangoSC
    Started by _TangoSC * ,

    Hello! I am a brand new RTPC Special Constable and I look forward to engaging with fellow officers here.

    • 2 replies
    • 44 views
    Policey_Man +
  13. elm123
    Started by elm123 * ,

    Hello, looking to join TVP and here to learn; hopefully getting some advice along the way for my application. Thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 274 views
  14. Andy2016
    Started by Andy2016 * ,

    I'm Andy from East Sussex and want to ask a question and a PIN

    • 1 reply
    • 213 views
  15. Mc4298
    Started by Mc4298 * ,

    I am 9 years in and after 7 attempts I have an interview for the dog suitability course! Made up at getting an interview however another role I am interested in has just been advertised! Is there any reason I can't apply for both roles at the same time?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.