Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Phillip Powell On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 106 views
  2. sheng
    Started by sheng * ,

    I'm sheng, I just joined to police force; looking for tips and things like that.

    • 1 reply
    • 335 views
  3. andrewd303
    Started by andrewd303 * ,

    Hello I'm Andy, originally from Ireland but living in West Yorkshire for the past 2 years. Looking to apply for West Yorkshire police in the coming months as I have just been informed the 3 year residency rule not longer applies. Am also looking to enrol and start my CPK course soon. :)

    • 1 reply
    • 314 views
  4. nikangel
    Started by nikangel * ,

    HI EVERYONE I am through to the final stages of the police application and have been asked for references over the past three years however a company i worked for last year ended really badly and bitterly i only worked for them for two months and i know they will try there best to make me seem horrible in the reference I quit and have worked for my friend since then PLEASE can someone advise me on if i can leave them out the email list and just ask my mate to say i worked with him two months longer than i actually did to cover that space. any help would be great (by the way i know legally they cant give a bad refference but i know there is buzz words and theyw ill use the…

  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Eamon On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 98 views
  6. sjones423
    Started by sjones423,

    Hi all, I've recently passed a/c and interview to become a PC, hopefully vetting/medical all goes well!

    • 1 reply
    • 132 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Wildcat938 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 126 views
  8. gary89
    Started by gary89,

    Hi folks, Currently going through the recruitment process, at the final interview/assessment centre stage and thought i would join the site for helpful tips for training and the job in general Gary

    • 1 reply
    • 199 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello IcklePickle On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 88 views
  10. will1245
    Started by will1245 * ,

    Hello, Following instructions to post this, I thought I should suggest my reasoning for joining. I am a student, who is close to finishing A levels, and am seeking employment advice, and advice on my eligibility to join the police force.

    • 1 reply
    • 72 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello bloovey On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello newconstable12 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 93 views
  13. pipsaholic
    Started by pipsaholic * ,

    Hello, Hoping for useful information and contribute useful information.

    • 1 reply
    • 56 views
  14. clark123
    Started by clark123,

    I was accepted and passed my final fitness on the 25th of March. However I have yet to hear about a starting date or anything else? Has anyone else got this problem or heard anything?

    • 1 reply
    • 206 views
  15. Caroline59
    Started by Caroline59 * ,

    Hi I live in flats and am here for advice x ☺

    • 1 reply
    • 348 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.