Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. kanchojim
    Started by kanchojim * ,

    I am just introducing myself my name is Jim I look fwd to joining and enjoying this site

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Bluelight95 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Jason On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 78 views
  4. Essex1991
    Started by Essex1991,

    Hello, my name is Joe and I am currently going through the recruitment process to become a PC in Essex. I am at the final interview stage after passing my AC earlier this month. I am looking for advice and tips for the final interview on this forum. Thank you!

    • 1 reply
    • 207 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Bond007 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 89 views
  6. cookybytes
    Started by cookybytes * ,

    Hi Service officer, 28 years service. Not sure what else to say???

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  7. Frank7
    Started by Frank7,

    Hi, My name is Frank, I'm from Glasgow. I'm in the process of joining Police Scotland and I have my initial interview next week. I look forward to participating on your forum. Regards Frank

  8. cookstauk
    Started by cookstauk * ,

    Does anyone know if Avon and Somerset Police have restrictions on officer's having Laser eye surgery? I know some forces only allow certain types I had Lasik eye surgery in 2002 and had no issues Many thanks Cooksta

  9. Chief Rat

    Hello YaminKhan On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 61 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello bcr2012 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  11. jacs88
    Started by jacs88 * ,

    Hello, here for find out all there is know about the application procedure. Do's and don'ts and can's and can't do's.

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Jay08 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 58 views
  13. sjones423
    Started by sjones423,

    Hello all, i've recently passed all stages of selection including interview. It's just a case of passing the medical and vetting for me now. I may be in before long!

    • 1 reply
    • 110 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Reza04 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 84 views
  15. Steve_b_222
    Started by Steve_b_222 * ,

    Good evening chaps. A fresh military leaver here currently going through the recruitment process to join the Norfolk Constabulary. There looks to be some great info on these pages and a good bunch of people so I wanted to be part of the action. Good luck to anyone else looking to join up! Steve.

    • 1 reply
    • 305 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.