Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. connor0669
    Started by connor0669,

    Hello! My names Connor and I'm currently in the application process for the BTP.

    • 1 reply
    • 31 views
  2. TheOutlaw
    Started by TheOutlaw * ,

    Hello, my name is Dan and I am on this forum as I have a general interest, admiration and respect for the police and the work that they do. I am hoping that someday I will, myself become a police officer either as a special or full time employment. Whilst I am very interested in all areas of police work I'm particularly interested in the roles and duties of traffic police. Thanks Dan

    • 1 reply
    • 35 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Ben_Perry On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello SC Lion On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 76 views
  5. TheAlmightyDada
    Started by TheAlmightyDada,

    Hello all. I don't know if I have to say anything specific here to be removed from the restricted members, but I think I've got it covered. #I-promise-Im-not-a-bot-nor-am-i-a-spammer

    • 1 reply
    • 52 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Lauz931 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello lee123 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 90 views
  8. Nevman
    Started by Nevman * ,

    Hi! New soon-to-be-special currently on foundation training in Hampshire.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 68 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello mcmonkey On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello AlexScarlett On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  11. drobinson1978

    I think highly of all former and serving police officers and would be very grateful if any serving officers within ANY of the BOCU would kindly inform me of a typical shift pattern for NPT & Response team. I live in Enfield with any luck i'll be offered North London. I'm considering a change from social work to police and considering the work life balance impact on marriage life and whether, overall, officers feel as though they have ample time to rest and recover? Thanks in advance. David

    • 8 replies
    • 135 views
    Policey_Man +
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Eoinf On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Sarah.ford On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  14. Gooner_Sam
    Started by Gooner_Sam * ,

    Hello, My name is Samuel. I live in London. I am 24 years old and I am applying to a Home Office force, I have my assessment Day 1 next week and would like to ask a questions around an issue I want to have addressed. Many thanks, Samuel

    • 1 reply
    • 168 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Zens Vision On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 75 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.