Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello 04wolf On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  2. Pip
    Started by Pip,

    Hi, I am a member of the police specials forum, thought i'd give this one a whack too! Pip.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 90 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Jayb27 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Elaine On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 76 views
  5. Daysleeper
    Started by Daysleeper * ,

    Hi all, I am going through the specials application with Essex Police at the moment. It is all going extremely fast, contrary to most others experience. I will be using this forum to share my experiences and get advice from people who have been through everything already. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  6. Wonderfulmrfox
    Started by Wonderfulmrfox * ,

    Hello all, I'm joining this forum for advice, opinions etc. I currently work in an office, earning very good money. But my career is dull and lifeless (and also very un-fit). I used to be a soldier about 10 years ago. I have always wanted to join the police, but have always been put off by the relatively low salary on offer compared to what I have been earning the last 10 years. The time has come where I realise it's not all about the money anymore and I am considering joining the police within 3 years as a career change for a more fulfilling lifestyle. I will submit a proper post later in the relevant forum.

  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Ashlee87 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  8. eksj
    Started by eksj * ,

    Hi, I decided to sign up on this forum as I'm currently doing a research project on police powers in the UK, more specifically those relating to how they can track down wanted criminals/terrorists. Most of the research I've done so far essentially consists of police guidelines and information from legal sites/law firms, so I'd just like to get an idea of what actual police officers/those who actually know a decent bit about the process to see if they can share some of their views with me. Obviously I realise that some information will be confidential, but I'd still like to see if I could get something out of all the users on this forum. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 260 views
  9. Echobravo
    Started by Echobravo +,

    Am thinking about becoming a SC in the Met / TV region so wanted to find out more!

    • 2 replies
    • 46 views
  10. WarksRecruiter
    Started by WarksRecruiter * ,

    Hello, Just following the instructions and introducing myself. I'm a member of Police Staff with Warwickshire Police & West Mercia Police. I've signed up to provide better quality recruitment information for any prospective applicants to our force. Kind Regards, WarksRecruiter

    • 1 reply
    • 50 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello 9147 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 53 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello SJR On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 2 replies
    • 79 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello STEVE80 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 57 views
  14. eksj
    Started by eksj * ,

    Hi, I decided to sign up on this forum as I'm currently doing a research project on police powers in the UK, more specifically those relating to how they can track down wanted criminals/terrorists. Most of the research I've done so far essentially consists of police guidelines and information from legal sites/law firms, so I'd just like to get an idea of what actual police officers/those who actually know a decent bit about the process to see if they can share some of their views with me. Obviously I realise that some information will be confidential, but I'd still like to see if I could get something out of all the users on this forum. Thanks! P.S. I also made an acc…

    • 1 reply
    • 41 views
  15. Roll17
    Started by Roll17,

    Hi . New to this site so hope I'll gain some invaluable info.

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.