Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Gaulty17 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 44 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Rachael On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 45 views
  3. Sian1546621368
    Started by Sian1546621368 * ,

    Hi just looking to have my new member lifted so I can write in the forums

    • 1 reply
    • 194 views
  4. JS77
    Started by JS77 * ,

    Please allow me access the main part of the forum to take part in the other debates. Kind regards, Julian

    • 1 reply
    • 67 views
  5. Mikedundee
    Started by Mikedundee * ,

    Hi Folks, Just found this Forum while whilst browsing, found some useful information in one of the posts and thought I would join. Best regards - MD

    • 1 reply
    • 166 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Reece On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 42 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Fellgirl On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  8. Gaulty17
    Started by Gaulty17,

    Hi, I'm currently in the process of joining West Yorkshire police and I've got to the final interview stage. I've joined to find out more about the final interview process and talk to other people within the force/ who are in a situation similar to me. Thanks, Josh

    • 1 reply
    • 196 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello metthemet On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello layla4 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Renzakuken On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 73 views
  12. tedparker
    Started by tedparker * ,

    Hi, I'm a new member. Just saying hi :D

    • 1 reply
    • 32 views
  13. JJHN
    Started by JJHN * ,

    I work in a business address and there was a mobile speed camera a little bit further up the road on a 30. I pulled out and went up to about 22-23 mph and a car behind me got quite close and braked enough that you'd notice. Would the camera/officer consider dangerous driving or would I get a ticket etc. Thanks in advance :)

  14. J_Grey_Stone
    Started by J_Grey_Stone * ,

    Newly Joined

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  15. concerned_mop
    Started by concerned_mop * ,

    Hello I am a MOP with an interest in law enforcement, I have been following the discussions on this forum for a while now, I read books by police officers, I really enjoyed wasting More Police Time and I love watching the various programs following the police in the UK. I support law enforcement and despair at people who complain about speed and parking enforcement and I would like to see more of it.

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.