Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Karl09
    Started by Karl09,

    Hi, Please could I have full access to the forums? There are a few questions I'd like to ask in the MOD police section. Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 268 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello AHR On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 79 views
  3. Carl1882
    Started by Carl1882 * ,

    Afternoon chaps, A quick introduction from me. I'm Carl (seems obvious enough), I'm 24 years old and providing there are no hiccups with my vetting I should be training as a PCSO in the summer. As for something a bit more personal, for any with an interest in football, I'm a Queens Park Rangers fan which usually has me in a 'fantastic' mood (detect the sarcasm there). Looking forward to getting involved. Cheers.

    • 1 reply
    • 46 views
  4. dean
    Started by dean,

    Hey everyone, im dean from west yorkshire! Just passed my AC and looking to see and speak to others in same position

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 230 views
    BeckyF1546621365
  5. jkerr85
    Started by jkerr85 * ,

    Hi there, I'm looking to join the forum to get help and tips and share my experiences of applying for police Scotland.

    • 1 reply
    • 294 views
  6. Bikeridercbf
    Started by Bikeridercbf * ,

    Hi I'd just like to discuss recruitment process to Merseyside police, I'm currently going through the process and would like to discuss with other people

    • 1 reply
    • 419 views
  7. MagicJohn
    Started by MagicJohn,

    Hi, my name's Chris, I'm 22 years old, graduating university in July and interested in becoming a special afterwards So I thought this would be a good place to start!

    • 4 replies
    • 76 views
    Policey_Man +
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Chalky37 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 120 views
  9. Doggy1357
    Started by Doggy1357 * ,

    Evening all.

    • 3 replies
    • 104 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello $4ch On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 108 views
  11. LeSquirrel
    Started by LeSquirrel,

    Hello, I'm a new member. Currently going through PC recruitment with Kent Police and I found out I passed the AC yesterday. Previously I've been through the whole process with the Met back in 2009/2010, however before receiving a start date the whole recruitment process was cancelled. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 273 views
  12. Zaksly
    Started by Zaksly,

    Hi I am Zak, currently waiting to hear from Lancashire Constabulary with an offer for a PC

    • 2 replies
    • 295 views
  13. LScott
    Started by LScott,

    Hello all, I'm a new member, currently in recruitment process for Regular Student Officer

    • 2 replies
    • 44 views
  14. Karl_UK
    Started by Karl_UK * ,

    Just an average guy looking to do some good.

    • 2 replies
    • 53 views
  15. ManFlexSRS
    Started by ManFlexSRS * ,

    Hello there, my name is Chris and I have recently applied to Merseyside Police.

    • 1 reply
    • 314 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.