New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello sierra298 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Flemdog On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi My name is Zenon, I have applied to join Lancashire constabulary as a SC but applications are still open so i have about a month to wait before i hear anything. I am currently a 6th form student studying Maths, Further Maths and Physics but am going to Lancaster university soon with a view of gaining a masters degree in computing with cyber security. I applied for the special as a way into the regulars. Later i plan on applying to the Police, NCA or other intelligence organisations as a cyber crime analysts. But as most know are longterm plans will probably change but at least i have a plan for the moment.
-
Hi I'm new to the forum and have been offered a start date with the met for the end of May.
-
Hi there, New to the forum. Currently in the forces looking to hopefully join the police in the SW and get some info on how applying works.
-
Hello CamRSA On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Daughter got her bag stolen with purse and phone had no way of getting from Glasgow to Cumbernauld so started walking silly yes but didn't know any phone numbers to phone anyone what will happen to her .
-
- 6 replies
- 522 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello andy999 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi, I'm currently at the medical stage of the specials recruitment process!
-
Hello pfamel On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi my name is Sam Allen. I'm not a serving police officer. I am a Plymouth University student, based at Duchy College, Stoke Climsland Callington, Cornwall, United Kingdom. I'm studying FdSc Rescue and Emergency Management I'm on the last year of my course. My aspirations are to serve in the British Armed forces or an Emergency Service. I have joined this forum to gain insight in to how the emergency services work, to help me gain a better insight in to any possible career in the emergency services.
-
Hello JScf On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
-
Hello Otter999 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello screaminghat On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat