Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Macca4 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 105 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Ling On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 111 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello M BEEVER On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 110 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello bendeakin85 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 127 views
  5. ninjajill
    Started by ninjajill * ,

    Hi, I'm new. Ive just been accepted to attend a recruitment test to become a PCSO in north Wales.

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  6. ALEXANDERSON
    Started by ALEXANDERSON * ,

    Hello, I'm a New member to the forum. At final recruitment stage and just looking for some help with a few questions. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 44 views
  7. gandy567
    Started by gandy567 * ,

    Scottish Police Officer

    • 1 reply
    • 44 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello HCseC On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 156 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Andrew1006 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 82 views
  10. gandy567
    Started by gandy567 * ,

    I am a serving officer on the West Coast of Scotland.

    • 1 reply
    • 62 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Emma Harding On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 92 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello DrBountyHunter On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
  13. Toppy
    Started by Toppy * ,

    Hi, I've joined the site to find more information on joining the Police. Cheers, R

    • 3 replies
    • 109 views
    Policey_Man +
  14. screaminghat
    Started by screaminghat * ,

    Hello all. Screaminghat here. Not a UK native, moved here a few years ago to join the British Army. Went back to uni after a few years service and now I'm in the middle of a recruiting campaign for an English Police force. Here to read up on the current thoughts of those serving in the UK. I pretty much have a place in a police force back in my home country for september, so I'm weighing up whether to stay here and pray I get into the English force I've applied to, or move home and serve there.

    • 1 reply
    • 79 views
  15. micromonkey
    Started by micromonkey * ,

    Hi all, As I have my interview with the Specials rapidly approaching I'm doing all I can to see what it is I'll be letting myself in for. To that end I'm here to canvas opinions and stories, and hopefully find a community I can ask questions of, Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 279 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.