Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Mr.cogz On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 105 views
  2. david456
    Started by david456,

    Hello

    • 2 replies
    • 97 views
  3. Sandy1546621364
    Started by Sandy1546621364 * ,

    Hi, my name is Sandy and I moved to Perth in Western Australia from the UK with my family 10 years ago. We are not police officers but have a few friends who have made the move over here to work with WA police and we all love living here. If you are coming over for the 13 week transitional training at the WA Police Academy in Joondalup, Western Australia my daughter has just purchased a newly built home and has two rooms to rent: 1 x double furnished room $200 per week and 1 single furnished room $150 per week - shared bathroom between the two, split bills, no smoking. Would be sharing with a full time working female and one young golden retriever, very clean, friendl…

  4. rozzer181
    Started by rozzer181,

    I'm new to this site so I thought I'd say hello. I'm currently in the vetting stage for the role of Special Constable with Cumbria Constabulary.

    • 1 reply
    • 105 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello huggy bear On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 92 views
  6. phil1975
    Started by phil1975,

    Afternoon Forum, I am currently applying to join WYP and have been given my selection date. looking to chat and listen to any advice given. VMT Phil

    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Bergkonig On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 82 views
  8. AliD649
    Started by AliD649 * ,

    Good day, I'm a new member who will shortly be looking for information on, and officer's opinions of the 'Direct Entry to Inspector' route into the force. I've read a fair deal already, but hope to get a fuller picture of the issues and barriers I may face should I be successful in my application. Please do not provide information on the subject in response to this thread as I'm not allowed to ask questions here. However I'm keen to hear ALL opinions and thoughts. Thanks in anticipation of your warm welcomes

  9. Chief Rat

    Hello TacoDave On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 109 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello KM93 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
  11. Rowson92

    Hello everyone, I have literally just signed up. I have recently completed all the recruitment process and have received my official offer letter a few days ago. Just a quick question really as the topic title states. Who is starting training at Wellington 2nd April? Jut trying to break the ice beforehand, Look forward to your responses Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 127 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Double-six On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 580 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Egg On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 90 views
  14. Laura1987
    Started by Laura1987,

    Hi I am Laura I have made an application for PCSO and was directed to this site from police.uk.com

    • 1 reply
    • 100 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello dean On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 115 views
    Chief Cheetah

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.