Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. D54
    Started by D54,

    hello this is me introducing myself!

    • 2 replies
    • 97 views
  2. Jimc64
    Started by Jimc64,

    Hi all, new member here, looking to join in and discuss relevant info Happy to be here Jim

    • 1 reply
    • 262 views
  3. dm00
    Started by dm00 * ,

    Hello, I'm interested in making a post here about an experience I had in regards to a police caution and if I should have even had it.

    • 1 reply
    • 237 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Beng On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 32 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Rhubarb On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Crawford7580024 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello jordanpetch On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 46 views
  8. ajm1989
    Started by ajm1989 * ,

    introducing myself

    • 1 reply
    • 286 views
  9. Bobcat
    Started by Bobcat,

    I'm currently training to join the MSC (MET) and am joining this forum to refer to in future for any info and to also contribute to posts.

    • 2 replies
    • 138 views
  10. Keeno28
    Started by Keeno28 * ,

    Hello, I am a passed candidate and looking to talk to other waiting for an intake for D & C. I need my pending member lifted so I can use forum threads and ask questions. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 93 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello FutureCop On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 2 replies
    • 75 views
  12. Tanya1546082854
    Started by Tanya1546082854 * ,

    I came on this forum as I would like to be a PCSO & help my community

    • 1 reply
    • 91 views
  13. Harrisd100
    Started by Harrisd100 * ,

    Hi, I am currently a Special constable in a midlands force and I am joining this forum to read and take part in police related discussions.

    • 1 reply
    • 86 views
  14. Muso
    Started by Muso,

    Hello I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd sign up so I can contribute where possible! I've recently passed the assessment centre and now just have vetting and medical to go so I'm starting to get excited about being able to make a career change and doing something worthwhile with my work life

    • 1 reply
    • 286 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello KDOG On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 46 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.