Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Karen Town On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 32 views
  2. phil1975
    Started by phil1975,

    Afternoon everyone or Mod who reads this. My Name is Phil, early forties and am currerntly due to leave ( end of current contract ) the armed forces after 24 years service. I have applied to West Yorkshire Police and be successful in passing the CBQ part. I am now awaiting a date for the selection centre. I was told about this forum by a friend who is serving with Avon and Somerset police force. I am here to do a bit of research into the next stages of the police selection process and to gain any advice from those who are willing to give me some. VMT Phil

    • 1 reply
    • 163 views
  3. transferee207
    Started by transferee207 * ,

    Hello, 13+ years PC. Started off in the MET (GN) and now in another smaller Metropolitan Force.

    • 2 replies
    • 306 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Em333 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 53 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Paul Moore On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 32 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello mrbisq On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 39 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello ni88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  8. Gaulty17
    Started by Gaulty17,

    Hi guys, I've just applied for West Yorkshire Police (formally a Special Constable) and want to join the forum to share opinions and ideas. I live in West Yorkshire and currently have a job as a site engineer. I look forward to being a part of the forum Thanks Josh

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  9. samJJ
    Started by samJJ,

    I had a quick question on the Surrey fitness test that I wondered if someone could help me with. Thanks Sam

    • 1 reply
    • 203 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Am2107 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 56 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Rich90 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Jpatt On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 36 views
  13. AgentM
    Started by AgentM,

    Hi, new member here. Quick post so I can be verified and begin using this forum. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 359 views
  14. Frampi
    Started by Frampi,

    Long time lurker, first time posting. Currently going through the process to join police Scotland. Passed my initial interview last week and have the assessment centre at the end of the month. Forum has been very useful to me so have joined up hoping to be able to help anyone else going through the process and possibly to get some further info on the assessment centre.

    • 4 replies
    • 314 views
  15. ChrisMcC
    Started by ChrisMcC,

    I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice on the recruitment for police Scotland, I was advised that this is a great source for info through a member of the forum Thanks Chris

    • 2 replies
    • 290 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.