Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Rupert On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 39 views
  2. Glassy
    Started by Glassy,

    Hi, Im Glassy. I am ex RAF and am now a Dispatcher for North Yorkshire Police as well as a Special.

    • 1 reply
    • 96 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello jordank2600 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 56 views
  4. MA164
    Started by MA164,

    Hi there! I'm MA164 and I'm from Scotland! Just signing up to here while I work on my police application! Cheers!

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 313 views
  5. Paula23
    Started by Paula23 * ,

    Hello.I am new here and I have a few questions.I want to join the police forces.Could someone tell me where can I found and complete the application form?I am also here in the UK since October 2015.I always wanted to be in the police enviroment and to work there.Could someone please tell me how and where I could find the application form and where I should take it after I complet it? Have a nice day.

  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Mark Gladman On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 170 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello layla2 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 59 views
    Chief Cheetah
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Bradders1982 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 36 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello duncan On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 44 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello GuruNige On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  11. circle11
    Started by circle11 * ,

    Hello, I have joined to read about the experience of police officers in the job and conduct a survey for my dissertation.

    • 2 replies
    • 232 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello djwayne On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  13. layla4
    Started by layla4,

    Hi I'm looking to be able to post a question. New to the forums and looking to join btp. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 297 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Mattyevans On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  15. pr2400
    Started by pr2400,

    Hello, New member interested in conversing with those that are in the recruitment process for the regulars. I am not a robot I pinky promise!

    • 1 reply
    • 104 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.