Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Soul121
    Started by Soul121 * ,

    Hi long time reader and now fairly far along in the recruitment process for the regulars, looking to become active in the community. Many thanks :)

    • 1 reply
    • 50 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello MattE On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 112 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Lucy On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 86 views
  4. monkeysnutscom
    Started by monkeysnutscom * ,

    Hello everyone. Just wanting to join this forum to be able to gain some knowledge into many interesting factors about policing in the UK. I have always been interested in the police and how they work, especially traffic policing. Just hoping I will be able to gain some valuable knowledge. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 38 views
  5. BarrattsMini
    Started by BarrattsMini,

    Morning all, New to the forum – seem to have restrictions to posting elsewhere until I post here. I applied for WYP back in mid-February and have my assessment this Thursday. Was just hoping to browse the current information and post as and when if necessary. Thanks, BM

    • 1 reply
    • 141 views
  6. Father Jack
    Started by Father Jack,

    Introducing myself!

    • 2 replies
    • 88 views
  7. jamesmc88
    Started by jamesmc88 * ,

    Hi my name is James and I am sending off my application for Police Scotland this weekend! I am 29 years old and just left the Army after 9 years service in November.

    • 3 replies
    • 472 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Rebeckah On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  9. Philth
    Started by Philth,

    Recently attested and been lurking on here for the past couple of months, I thought it's about time I started posting.

    • 1 reply
    • 87 views
  10. Axl1
    Started by Axl1 * ,

    Hi! I have just been given a date for AC for Avon and Somerset this month! Anybody else attending?

    • 1 reply
    • 308 views
  11. Joseph
    Started by Joseph * ,

    hello ! i need help as help as possible for anyone that can give suggestions . my friends she is a girl and she lives with a muslim that turned out to be a terrorist from syria . he threatened here to kill her if she leaves him and now she is looking for help . please any suggestions

    Chief Cheetah
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Joseph On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 105 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello PVH On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  14. Igloo
    Started by Igloo,

    Hi Guys, I'm a new Police Officer, Will be attesting late April

    • 3 replies
    • 76 views
  15. Shinybuttons1
    Started by Shinybuttons1 * ,

    I can't see any other posts so I am not entirely sure what sort of thing I should be posting. I am not a police officer, and stumbled across this site whilst searching for advice online on how to deal with a particular issue. I figured I could join here and perhaps get a better insight into how things would be dealt with if I was to involve the police. I'm sure this is not what this site is intended for, but it's worth a try.

    • 1 reply
    • 232 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.