Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Noddy On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 121 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello SnakeHayter On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 131 views
    SnakeHayter *
  3. YankeeLima99
    Started by YankeeLima99 * ,

    Hi Currently a serving Special Constable I am here to discuss past, future and present events of the Special Constabulary. Looking forward to it. YL99

    • 2 replies
    • 59 views
  4. Ibzmash
    Started by Ibzmash * ,

    Hey guys,as per the instructions here is a brief introduction!

    • 2 replies
    • 381 views
  5. BarrattsMini
    Started by BarrattsMini,

    Hello all, I was sure I'd already signed up and gone through this process once before but I don't seem to have an account so created another. I am looking to join WYP. Passed the assessment centre so the final two hurdles are fast approaching. I am hoping to speak with likeminded people about this as I see there are currently posts of the exact same nature within the recruitment section. Thanks, A future hopeful PC P.S - I will only get the chance to jump on here every few days so if this requires a further response to be 'registered' please be patient.

    • 2 replies
    • 352 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Tyler Harris On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 115 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Jamie_Apply On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 101 views
  8. Mpeebles
    Started by Mpeebles,

    Hi, I'm currently applying to police Scotland, does anyone have any tips of what they are and aren't looking for in the application process? Any help greatly appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • 1 reply
    • 429 views
  9. joey_shabadoo
    Started by joey_shabadoo +,

    Hi, recently failed my 1st attempt at the SEARCH assessment so joining to assist in preparation for re-application in 6 months time.

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Ramskill On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 94 views
  11. RM88
    Started by RM88,

    Hi, I'm Ross. I'm an applicant for the recent BTP PC recruitment for Scotland area.

    • 1 reply
    • 364 views
  12. Richardshrop
    Started by Richardshrop * ,

    Hello, just a brief introduction: Currently a university attendee looking to apply asap after the completion of my studies in a months time, joining the forum to hopefully gleen some advice from those who are serving currently!

    • 2 replies
    • 63 views
    Richardshrop *
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello PGB On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 111 views
  14. angus789
    Started by angus789,

    Hi, My name is Gavin and I'd like to be a member please.

    • 1 reply
    • 283 views
  15. woodie45
    Started by woodie45,

    Hi, Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm ed and ive applied to the WYP to be a police officer. I'm currently waiting on my results from the assessment centre I attended last Friday.

    • 1 reply
    • 241 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.