Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Kai84 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 82 views
  2. Blandy
    Started by Blandy +,

    Hi everyone, Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Pl0x (had to use the username as my usual one was taken!). I'm currently a serving Special within the Metropolitan Police and a current MSC to PC applicant. Hopefully everything goes well and I should be starting training to become a PC by July!

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views
  3. jh3
    Started by jh3 * ,

    Hi there, I'm a budding author seeking a greater understanding of a difficult subject to write about with any accuracy (at least if you have as little knowledge on procedure as I do). My day job is boring, I work in IT, but I have done some stand up comedy which is certainly a more interesting conversation starter. I have written a number of published pieces around the area of sport, but my latest endeavour is to meet a life long ambition to write a novel. James

    • 1 reply
    • 171 views
  4. Noman94
    Started by Noman94,

    new topic

    • 1 reply
    • 214 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello richard.plowden@student.ra On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 104 views
  6. mmpl11
    Started by mmpl11 * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum as I'm due to start training soon and would like to find out more from people in the job. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 46 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello PNLD On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 98 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello ashley.firth On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 104 views
  9. geminigary
    Started by geminigary * ,

    Does anyone know how long the current waiting list is for Met police officers joining the Army reserves?

    • 1 reply
    • 181 views
  10. joey_shabadoo
    Started by joey_shabadoo +,

    Just a quick hello to the forum!

    • 2 replies
    • 205 views
  11. srbowman
    Started by srbowman * ,

    Hello UK police online.

    • 1 reply
    • 297 views
  12. hooch1546621314
    Started by hooch1546621314,

    Hello all, I'm an aspiring pc working my way through the recruitment process for the met. Trying to keep patient, and hoping I make it through! This forum has been so Helpful and have been really interested to read people's views and experiences!

    • 2 replies
    • 450 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Stuart5646 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 88 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Peko Wan On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello VAFive-O On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 72 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.