Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Phantom1546082854
    Started by Phantom1546082854 * ,

    Hi, I'm joining the forum to get more information on what is involved in being a special constable as it's something I may want to get involved in in the future.

    • 2 replies
    • 143 views
  2. susan stacey
    Started by susan stacey * ,

    Hi, Im new to the forum, Im really interested in community issues etc and hope to be up to date with what's happening through this site.

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views
  3. huggy bear
    Started by huggy bear * ,

    Now Then, Joined up here to get some info as bit of a recruitment drive going on in my area, North West. Wanted to join for years (since school) might be getting to old 40 but then I watched some of the 'Rookies' TV show and I am a spring chicken compared to most of them, so interest has been ignited once again and application form is in.

    • 1 reply
    • 304 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello BenGouws On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 51 views
  5. juggernaut23
    Started by juggernaut23 * ,

    Hi there, my names Ross and I'm looking to become a police officer.

    • 1 reply
    • 35 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Jinxer On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 2 replies
    • 150 views
  7. SP3RKY
    Started by SP3RKY * ,

    HI IM A SERVING PCSO TO GAIN VIEWS AND INTERESTS IN CURRENT ISSUES FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR ROLE

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 247 views
    SC1171546082842
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello BRob2407 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 35 views
  9. keepachris
    Started by keepachris * ,

    Hi, I am a 24 year old guy who has just passed his assessment center and awaiting my biometrics test. I would like to join the forum in order to find out when forces are recruiting

    • 1 reply
    • 247 views
  10. Alan Key
    Started by Alan Key * ,

    Hello Alan Key signing in as a new member , as requested.

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  11. Hopeful
    Started by Hopeful +,

    My name's George and I'm looking to hopefully join West Mercia Police in the future. Just waiting for their next recruitment drive to begin. I'm 28 and happily married with twin daughters.

    • 1 reply
    • 379 views
  12. Marsh184
    Started by Marsh184 * ,

    Hi! I'm Marsh and in from the south coast I've joined this forum as I have a few questions about life in the MOD Police as I am hoping to apply when/if recruitment commences again in April.

    • 1 reply
    • 207 views
  13. Moh
    Started by Moh * ,

    Hello all. My name is Zak. I have just joined your forum site after a long time of using it for reference. I am a collector of police memorabilia and as such enjoy sites like this for help and information. I have a good knowledge and photo bank and hope to share some of it on here.

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 214 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello GeorgeW On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 57 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello ash12345 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.