New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello alicing On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi. I've just passed my final fitness and have been put down for the 28th March intake for police Scotland. Just waiting on my substance misuse results to come back and that's me good to go. Want to meet others who are heading to tulliallan
-
Hello Foster On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Cje.ex999 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello InGroundEffect On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Ash On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello matt_ On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Good evening, after 30 years of wanting to be in the police, i have finally joined but as a Special Constable. I am at the last stages of training and will be attesting shortly (end of March 16) Cant wait to get going..... anyone else on here just starting out please shout. Going to be in Northamptonshire Constabulary patch yet to be given. Thanks
-
Hello all, newbie here looking to join Warwickshire as a Special, completed my assessment centre and currently awaiting results. Found this site after a web search and found lots of useful information on here I wish I had know prior to the centre. Happy days,
-
Hello EjBrown On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi all, I've joined the forum after reading many of the posts giving advice, as I'm interested in joining the Specials come September.
-
Hello Ted1980 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Passed everything now the long wait for a start date with btp!mput down for central London and b div as my areas so hopefully will get either of those
-
Hello everyone, I'm a serving officer with 27 years service and have joined after searching on a subject relevant to my current situation. I am looking forward to being part of the forum.
-
Hi folk's, Well just back after a good few years away. Strange to think it was way back in 2003/4 when i originally created the UkPoliceOnline forum. Glad to see you are still going strong. Would be good to catch up with the original team. Cheers Davie