Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. bill1959
    Started by bill1959 * ,

    Hi my name is Bill I live in Bolton UK and am using the forum to find out a few things I need to know.

    • 2 replies
    • 146 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello bsg.187 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Jiraiya Sama On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 49 views
  4. Anna Hill
    Started by Anna Hill,

    Hi I'm currently not a serving police officer but I have recently applied to be a special constable.

    • 5 replies
    • 206 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Dolce On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 42 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Lauren16 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 33 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello jamespeel On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello wmpsc On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 105 views
  9. mpr7a
    Started by mpr7a,

    Hello, Currently awaiting start date for BTP specials. Looking to gain information on training. mpr7a

    • 1 reply
    • 93 views
  10. copstar
    Started by copstar * ,

    Hey up fellas, I am new to the forum thought I would give a shout out and say hey. Actually have a question I am not sure if I can ask it in this forum? or if this is purely for introductions. Anyway hope you all are having a good evening :)

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  11. TomA
    Started by TomA * ,

    I've just started the application process to join the specials and am very excited to see how it all unfolds!

    • 6 replies
    • 203 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello adam.doona On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  13. bobby2134
    Started by bobby2134 * ,

    Hi everyone, Just been given my start date to join the police, looking forward to talking with you all!

    • 1 reply
    • 41 views
  14. Taquilla
    Started by Taquilla * ,

    Good evening, As requested a swift introduction. I had previously applied for Police Scotland as a Police Constable. My application had been cut short at the Standard Entry Test section due to failing on the Language paper by 2 marks. I then applied for the role of a Police Constable for Lancashire Constabulary which was also cut short due to being unsuccessful on the paper sift section. After becoming unsuccessful at each attempt for the role of a Police Constable I decided to apply to become a Special Constable for Lancashire Constabulary which again was cut short due to failing on the Verbal Logical Reasoning paper at the Assessment Centre. Finally, I applied to be…

    • 1 reply
    • 300 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Neenaa On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 50 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.