Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. PatWrona
    Started by PatWrona * ,

    Currently a student, wanting to join as a special. Im filling in the application form, and it's asking about preferred division, can anyone help me and tell me what to put there?

    • 1 reply
    • 92 views
  2. MET1829
    Started by MET1829,

    Hello hope your all well and staying safe I am a new member Met1829 a long time reader and first time poster looking to get into SC always interested in the police service since I was 3 was in Sussex VCC for 3 1/2 yrs. thank-you for accepting me to this great site. Kind Regards MET1829

    • 2 replies
    • 110 views
  3. GeeGee58
    Started by GeeGee58 * ,

    This is my post to satisfy the moderator.... 34 years in policing, 30 as a regular and the rest as a member of Police Staff......

    • 1 reply
    • 177 views
  4. Joy Taoi
    Started by Joy Taoi * ,

    Bula My name is Mere Taleitaki.I am 29 years old.I am from the beautiful small country called Fiji Island.i am married with 2 handsome sons.i joined the Fiji Police Force on 28th of August 2011 as a Woman Special Constable.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 187 views
  5. studentspecial1001
    Started by studentspecial1001 * ,

    Hi there, I'm currently waiting to get my vetting back, having been given a conditional offer from BTP. Currently a student, aiming for a career in policing and decided to join as a special whilst still in university. Hope that suffices as an introduction

    • 3 replies
    • 133 views
  6. fl4n
    Started by fl4n * ,

    Hello, I'm a new member, due to start my training with The Met this month.

    • 1 reply
    • 92 views
  7. MartinNiCeec
    Started by MartinNiCeec,

    Hi I've just bought new campervan and want to clarify some questions. My name is Martin and As ignorance is no defence so I want to find out what the actual line is according to the police

    Reasonable Man +
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Jem246 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Mhmg1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 38 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello AAS On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 34 views
  11. Cje.ex999
    Started by Cje.ex999 +,

    Hi, I am a retired Special Constable with 16 years service and am interested in keeping up to date with things. regards Cje

    • 1 reply
    • 319 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello RobKex2322 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 38 views
  13. Francis0707
    Started by Francis0707 * ,

    Hi all, A local Force is recruiting, and I would like to know a few things to increase my chances at the application stage. 1: Does the Force want to see academic qualifications (GCSE's, Degree's, etc), or professional qualifications (SIA: BIIAB Level 2 Certificate in Door Supervision, NOCN Level 2 Award in Cash-and-Valuables-in-Transit, IQ Level 2 Award CCTV Operations, etc)? I ask this because the space on the form is very limited, and it is in electronic/internet format. "Please list all your vocational and professional qualifications, short courses and relevant in-house training. Also include details of examinations / qualifications due to be taken. Start wi…

  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Hauyser On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 34 views
  15. Jojothefirst
    Started by Jojothefirst,

    Hi I am currently in the process of apply to be a PCSO for south Wales Police. I am also a current retained firefighter.

    • 1 reply
    • 35 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.