New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hi all, A local Force is recruiting, and I would like to know a few things to increase my chances at the application stage. 1: Does the Force want to see academic qualifications (GCSE's, etc), or professional qualifications (Door Supervision, Conflict Management, etc)? I ask this because space on the form is limited. 2: If the Force is requesting details of previous applications, but the previous Forces applied for no longer possess the information (due to data protection and length of time ago), how am I supposed to find these details and explain the circumstances to the Force recruiting? 3: If the DVLA has told me in writing that they have no record of past offen…
-
- 5 replies
- 393 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello sunny On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Received my confirmation for the assessment centre on the 5th and 6th of April and I am looking to interact with others who have been/are going
-
- 1 reply
- 231 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Markie On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
I'm applying for the Met as a Police Constable (after failing to get through the Grad Scheme cos my A-Levels were pretty crappy but thought my 1st Class Degree would've made up for it) but hey ho, went through the normal route and I'm now trying to prep for the Online Tests. Internet points for you lovely boys and girls if you realised my username is a pun (a crappy one at that).
-
Hello nfksc On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi I am currently a serving special constable who would like to use this site to help prepare for my up coming assessment centre to join the force as a regular officer. thanks
-
Hi all. Just joined the forum as I am currently applying to become a PCSO with south Wales police. Also a retained firefighter at South Wales fire and rescue.
-
hey guys and girls Im ere03 ( not sure weather to use real names ) im in process of applying to become a special and thought i could get some info off this forum nice to meet you all
-
Hi all, I am currently half way through my training as a Special in Hampshire so thought I would sign up and share my experiences as a thanks for helping me through the first stages. Spicer
-
Hello all, Finally joined up instead of just browsing the forums! SC for WYP due to attest on 20th March.
-
Hi everybody, I have just completed my specials training in London and I am attending the assessment centre on the 12/13th March.
-
Hello deadmothdave On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Adam90 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Pestanaman On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat