Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Lau.
    Started by Lau. * ,

    Hi, I would like to introduce myself.... My names Laura, I'm in the waiting game for training and would like to join in the discussions on here with prople who have been in the same position and people who currently are in the same position ?

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 207 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello NPAA On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 514 views
  3. Spangles Muldoon
    Started by Spangles Muldoon * ,

    Good Day to you all. I'm a Metropolitan Police Officer with over 22 years service. I've served on two boroughs in the past and am now an RTPC RPU traffic patrol officer. Advanced Driver, Police Motorcyclist, former federation representative and formerly firearms trained.

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  4. JENWREN
    Started by JENWREN * ,

    Hi,I have been studying the police specials website for a few weeks now and finally took the plunge and applied to become a special. I wanted to be a police officer when I was 14 but people (mainly my mum, bless her!) deterred me for obvious caring reasons. Its now 16 years later and i feel like if i don't try i will regret it for the rest of my life and where better to start than the specials... I have read some really inspiring and motivating stuff. So that's a bit about me anyway!

    • 5 replies
    • 114 views
  5. MerseysideMark
    Started by MerseysideMark,

    I'm Mark. Been reading the forums for a while and now I've passed my interview for Merseyside I thought I should sign up.

    • 3 replies
    • 93 views
  6. Dropdown1546082846
    Started by Dropdown1546082846 * ,

    Hi, As per the terms- I am a serving special constable with Warwickshire currently awaiting a start date for the regs.

    • 3 replies
    • 91 views
  7. CLY88
    Started by CLY88,

    Hi, I'm Chris from Herefordshire, currently on the waiting list for PCSO intakes. Fingers crossed for early 2016 as I'm so excited to get stuck in as soon as I can and put my skills to use. I'll be here to ask questions about training, what to expect and hopefully meet like minded people who are just starting out or have years worth of experience they wish to donate to a newbie! Cheers

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 105 views
  8. Ellej
    Started by Ellej,

    Just a quick post to introduce myself. I am a new member and a current special. However I am trying to get into the regulars at the moment. Looking forward to using the forum. Ellej

    • 3 replies
    • 96 views
  9. SC1171546082842
    Started by SC1171546082842,

    Hi i am joining nottinghamshire police very soon as a special look forwarrd to seeing you soon!

    • 5 replies
    • 177 views
  10. ssquiggle
    Started by ssquiggle * ,

    Apparently I need to prove that I am not a spam bot. I'm not a Norwegian Blue parrot either :D I fear I may have just given away my age by making a Monty Python reference however...

    • 5 replies
    • 111 views
  11. Closer to the edge
    Started by Closer to the edge * ,

    I am a serving officer and attempting to register and post on forums?

    • 1 reply
    • 57 views
  12. Martycc
    Started by Martycc * ,

    Hi, I've joined this forum as a serving police officer hoping to gain some advice and insight from other officers after I was injured on duty. Thank you. Marty

    • 1 reply
    • 49 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Monk On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 137 views
  14. JRH
    Started by JRH * ,

    I recently applied to the MDP and I'd like to join the discussion forum to let people know my experiences so far. JRH

    • 2 replies
    • 242 views
  15. ssquiggle
    Started by ssquiggle * ,

    I'm honestly not a spam bot. Just don't have that level of stubborn-minded persistence.

    • 2 replies
    • 279 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.