Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Sam Taylor
    Started by Sam Taylor * ,

    hello Sam Taylor here, currently studying CKP with ELAWS online also applied for surrey specails and have an assessment centre next week which i have some questions on! thanks Sam

    • 2 replies
    • 219 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Paul Connor On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 125 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello DrewyR On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 136 views
  4. jkidding
    Started by jkidding * ,

    I am currently studying law and would like to get in to the probation service, unfortunately I have not met many people in this field and have decided to sign up to see if I can find out more. I will be finishing my degree in law next year and want to pursue my passion for helping those from broken homes. Some extra information: I am a 25 year old male from London. I also studied public services.

    • 2 replies
    • 157 views
  5. Tonge 16
    Started by Tonge 16,

    Hi everyone, I'm Amanda currently awaiting vetting clearance from West Yorkshire Police to become a special, fingers crossed :)

  6. Hollo355
    Started by Hollo355 * ,

    New to police specials. I'm a special in Kent and have been for about a year now and thought it was about time I registered to this site seeing as I'm always browsing it anyway.

    • 4 replies
    • 98 views
  7. Monker
    Started by Monker * ,

    Hi. I'm new on here and looking to chat with new recruits. I have a starting date on 30th Nov and I'll be in sunny Hounslow

    • 3 replies
    • 246 views
  8. Smithson_7026
    Started by Smithson_7026 * ,

    Had an old account but forgot my password and it was linked to my old work account, Doh!! But hey, im back!

    • 1 reply
    • 54 views
  9. P1 MKF
    Started by P1 MKF,
    • 6 replies
    • 339 views
  10. Wheatland
    Started by Wheatland * ,

    Retired Police Officer from Durham here. Retired 8 years ago and have never looked back.

    • 2 replies
    • 60 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello newuser12 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 169 views
  12. kenworthy
    Started by kenworthy,

    Back from the dead, not been on for a while, nice to see forum still buzzing.

    • 2 replies
    • 83 views
  13. DannyC13789
    Started by DannyC13789 * ,

    I can't search for anything or post anything on here why is this???

  14. Steve267
    Started by Steve267,

    Hi all, what a great site! I'm currently starting the application process so I'm grateful for any information.

  15. CLY88
    Started by CLY88,

    Hi, I'm Chris from Herefordshire, currently on the waiting list for PCSO intakes. Fingers crossed for early 2016 as I'm so excited to get stuck in as soon as I can and put my skills to use. I'll be here to ask questions about training, what to expect and hopefully meet like minded people who are just starting out or have years worth of experience they wish to donate to a newbie! Cheers

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 230 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.