Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. QuaNtiC
    Started by QuaNtiC * ,

    Hello my name is Slawomir and I'am form Poland but I live in UK for 5 years. I was found this forum on search engine and decide to make an account because I have some question which I would like to ask, Im currently working but I was finished course Public Services L3.

    • 1 reply
    • 135 views
  2. Blue_
    Started by Blue_ * ,

    As per your request I am here introducing myself.

    • 1 reply
    • 156 views
  3. Nee-nor
    Started by Nee-nor,

    Hi Im nee-nor and ive joined the forum to get some advice on joining the police force!

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  4. Alti9
    Started by Alti9,

    Hello all! I have been reading this forum for months and thought i would finally join. I am a PC applicant, from South East London and my story is: I applied for the PC role back in Aug 14, since then i successfully completed my day 2 on 31st Dec, an have also completed and passed the Ckp course in The beginning of January. My current update from the met, was an email last week, stating that they have received all my documents and that i will be passed onto the vetting stages ( when i rang up before, they said i was in the next vetting batch) So.. Pretty much just in thr waiting game. Nice to finally be able to contribute to the forum! :)

  5. El Rob
    Started by El Rob * ,

    Hello all, My name is Lee. I live in Bradford City, west Yorkshire. I've just applied to become a Special with West Yorkshire Police. I have had an e-mail earlier on today requesting me to attend an assessment day, in Wakefield on the 9th of November 2015. I'm hoping to meet other people with more experience of the assessment day and of course to connect to those that have applied to become a Special this year. Kindest regards, Lee

    • 1 reply
    • 86 views
  6. Noobaside
    Started by Noobaside,

    well ive been a long time reader of these forums and signed up to the met specials in july and have passed all the checks etc so far and am just waiting on my start date at the moment if theres any other info you need to prove im not a spambot just ask :D

    • 1 reply
    • 77 views
  7. Donnie Murdo
    Started by Donnie Murdo,

    Hi all, I've been a Special with Police Scotland for about a year, and will be starting as a Regular up at Tulliallan in October. Been lurking on this forum for a while, looking to join in with the discussions and help new members out when I can. PS - Mods - don't worry, Donnie Murdo isn't my real name!

    • 2 replies
    • 211 views
  8. Batterseadog
    Started by Batterseadog * ,

    Hello, this looked like an interesting site for discussion and hopefully sound, legal advice. Hope to be accepted soon.

    • 2 replies
    • 157 views
  9. Westcountry
    Started by Westcountry,

    Future applicant to MOD Police looking to post on the force specific area if possible please. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 193 views
  10. Squiffle
    Started by Squiffle * ,

    Hello, I am new to this forum and the met. I started my probation in November and thought that it'd be useful for me to join this site so I could talk to others in the same situation as me

    • 2 replies
    • 197 views
  11. iceman092015
    Started by iceman092015 * ,

    Attested from 604b (Sovereign Gate) training course in March 2015. Based in WW at WL. 200+ hours in and looking to get advice from more experienced members of MSC. Profile on LinkedIN.

    • 2 replies
    • 106 views
  12. RebeccaSusan
    Started by RebeccaSusan * ,

    I applied to be a PCSO at Cheshire. I've passed all of my assessments, fitness test and my interview. I was then told that I'd be put on hold until the next intake and did not have the option to take my medical until then, (this was around the end of June 2015). I received an email yesterday to say that I won't be processed any further and that they are not offering feedback. Is there anything that usually causes them to reject people at this stage? I'd passed my interview and have nothing in my background that could have jeopardised it. I also have a degree in Crime/Abuse Studies, a level equivalents in Forensics, have served in the Armed Forces and currently work with …

  13. Puparia
    Started by Puparia * ,

    I'm currently training to become a social worker but since being young I've always wanted to join the police. Just joined up to gather information regarding recruitment etc.

    • 2 replies
    • 99 views
  14. tws88
    Started by tws88,

    Just joined currently serving as a pcso for a force, looking for information and posting on the forum

    • 2 replies
    • 146 views
  15. SecretSquirrel88
    Started by SecretSquirrel88 +,

    Evening, just joined and following the rules! Recently resigned looking for some guidance.

    • 2 replies
    • 190 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.