Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Reginald42
    Started by Reginald42 * ,

    Hi, there. I'm in the East Mids hoping to start a career in policing, currently employed elsewhere. I also make a mean chilli. Rock on!

    • 3 replies
    • 113 views
  2. joe1009
    Started by joe1009,

    Hello, New user here wishing to be added to the new member section!! Starting A&S Training in November. Thanks J

    • 4 replies
    • 93 views
  3. Mimik
    Started by Mimik * ,

    Hey all, My name is Dominik and I'm 20. Currently I'm in middle of assessments process for the Met Police recruitment. I am looking forward to post in this forum as it has helped me with the assessments I went through so far as well as might contain answers to my questions I would like to ask about my forthcoming assessments. I am also very happy to help people that are about to go through the stages I went through. Looking forward to posting! Dominik,

    • 4 replies
    • 95 views
  4. paul-stone10
    Started by paul-stone10 * ,

    would like to join this forum as I am hoping to join kent special constabulary paul

    • 3 replies
    • 88 views
  5. SCBulldog
    Started by SCBulldog,

    Hi I am in the process of putting in an application to join the Specials. I have been on an open evening with my partner. Looking forward to asking questions and learning more info.

    • 4 replies
    • 90 views
  6. ninjamonk
    Started by ninjamonk,

    Hopefully this site will give me some insight into MOD policing as am thinking of transferring my A/C scores over.

    • 2 replies
    • 194 views
  7. safclav89
    Started by safclav89 * ,

    Hi there, I've just joined the forum recently to post but have visited quite often in the past to read and gather information etc. I'm joining the MOD Police later this month but have been a special for a number of years Kind Regards Liam

    • 2 replies
    • 196 views
  8. AdamC86
    Started by AdamC86 * ,

    Hello, am registering as a writer looking for answers to some research questions :)

    • 2 replies
    • 126 views
  9. Airhorn1226
    Started by Airhorn1226 * ,

    hello, intro message, I'm a serving officer with Northants police

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  10. Clmack4
    Started by Clmack4,

    Hi, I just wondered if anyone has there AC results yet from Sept, my AC was the 16th and was supposed to find out today but I've had nothing. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 193 views
  11. Josh8
    Started by Josh8,

    Hey guys :) New here, starting up at Tulli on the 12th October! Can't wait to get started now!

    • 2 replies
    • 187 views
  12. 2e0deq
    Started by 2e0deq * ,

    Can someone give me some advice, I have had a knife seized as a flick knife by customs, ref: E4529195. The knife is a spring assited knife not a flick knife, there is no button to release blade, no Spring being held under tension by a button, the blade has to be opened by starting the blade moving, then a spring assists the opening. I have orders and received spring assisted knifes from Uk shops, I only imported this one to save money, I have others coming all ordered with the understanding they are legal. R I even visited and read these forums to corfirm I can legally own in my own home. Now am scared, someone in customs has made a decision/mistake and if a magistra…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  13. jibberjabber1546621348
    Started by jibberjabber1546621348 * ,

    Hello. I am JibberJabber. I have opened an account here to air a particular issue that is building up in my local community. I thought if opened a new topic on the area I would get a balance of legal, practical and common sense, real-world responses to an everyday issue which is troubling many in my street at the moment. I am now going to try to create a new post in the relevant section, and hope you see this as an adequate introduction to allow it to be published on your forum. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 133 views
  14. JLob
    Started by JLob * ,

    Not a police officer, interested in learning more about the force - before maybe submitting an application at the end of next year. Just looking for information etc. regarding recruitment and the stages one can take to prepare themselves.

    • 2 replies
    • 58 views
  15. SCBulldog
    Started by SCBulldog,

    Hi all, I am filling in my application form at present to join the Specials. I am looking forward to proceeding onwards through the process. Looking forward to reading the posts and comments.

    • 3 replies
    • 76 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.