Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. seansmyth10
    Started by seansmyth10 * ,

    Hi I've just registered as a member thank you

    • 1 reply
    • 38 views
  2. nigel.t
    Started by nigel.t * ,

    Hi Nigel.t here, not a spam bot. I assume this is a check against automatic scripting Regards Nigel

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  3. AvSecSPL85
    Started by AvSecSPL85,

    Hello to all. I Hope you are all well. My names Ben, I've joined policespecials.com because I'm interested in joining the special Constabulary in my area. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. It will be nice to meet and talk to like minded (and serving) people. Regards, Ben

    • 2 replies
    • 63 views
  4. Goodfield27
    Started by Goodfield27 * ,

    Hi, was just wondering whether anyone else was starting on Monday 17th of August for training?

    • 1 reply
    • 60 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 203 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 144 views
  7. Jmcc1712
    Started by Jmcc1712,

    Introducing myself as I am currently in the recruitment process to become a special constable, I was successful in my interview last week and am now scheduled for a medical, fitness and biometric test. Looking for some advice! Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 63 views
  8. Nefeco2
    Started by Nefeco2 * ,

    I'm not sure what to write here other than that I'm a specialist in police and security software... Thanks, N2.

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  9. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 198 views
  10. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 181 views
  11. SpecialDibble
    Started by SpecialDibble,

    Hi, My name is Dylan. I am hoping to submit my application to become a Special within the next 6 months (after getting my fitness to a satisfactory level) along with ensuring that my 'day job' has a little more structure to it than it does now to allow me to plan my hours (assuming all goes well through the process) A little about me. I'm 19, currently live just outside Croydon and hope to be posted either there or Sutton (once again, permitting all goes well). I have a keen interest in the Police and really want to help contribute to making the surrounding areas where I live safer, doing something for the community that I feel is the ultimate way to give back.

    • 1 reply
    • 62 views
  12. Danny12
    Started by Danny12 * ,

    Hey, I Joined today as I am currently waiting to start as a special in view to join the regulars. Looking forward to using the forum.

    • 2 replies
    • 103 views
    BlueLightHopeful
  13. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 165 views
  14. SilentkK
    Started by SilentkK,

    I'm from Glasgow here looking to make a fine SC Wish me luck in my application. And how harsh is the vetting process??

    • 2 replies
    • 75 views
  15. Dash
    Started by Dash,

    Hi

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.