Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. jpdragonlover93
    Started by jpdragonlover93 * ,

    hi i am a recently graduated student currtently in the processes of applying for a role in the police. this site was one i stumbled upon but it looks amazing and i cannot wait to access a wealth of information and support from others in a similar position as me.

    • 1 reply
    • 50 views
  2. Barbarossa
    Started by Barbarossa * ,

    Evening ladies and gents, Long time browser but new user. Just started on the process to join TVP as a regular this week, thought there may well be others on here in the same boat. Looking forward to contributing to the many discussions on here in the future.

    • 1 reply
    • 77 views
  3. Hungrycaterpillar
    Started by Hungrycaterpillar * ,

    Hi! New here. Going to the information evening at patchway on Tuesday

    • 1 reply
    • 59 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 74 views
  5. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 94 views
  6. Casey4070
    Started by Casey4070 * ,

    Hello! new guy here, start MSC training in October...looking forward to it!

    • 1 reply
    • 66 views
  7. Tudor1695
    Started by Tudor1695,

    I'd just like to say hello to all existing forum members here, and introduce myself everyone. I've recently applied to join the Gloucestershire Special Constabulary. Very early stages yet - I've only just sent off my application form - but I have been researching the role for a while and spoken at length with my regular and special friends in the force. No telling whether I will be successful, but I hope so! The more I learn about the work Special Constables do, the more I become inspired to do the same. Kind regards, Tudor

    • 2 replies
    • 74 views
  8. gp03
    Started by gp03 * ,

    Hi new member here

    • 3 replies
    • 212 views
  9. JohnT88
    Started by JohnT88,

    Hi all My names John, starting at Tulliallan on Monday. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum! Cheers

    • 3 replies
    • 208 views
  10. CraigyG7
    Started by CraigyG7,

    Hello my name is Craig just recently submitted my application waiting patiently for word back.

    • 3 replies
    • 204 views
  11. Uknewofficer
    Started by Uknewofficer * ,

    Hi I am currently in the MET recruitment and waiting on a start date :)

    • 3 replies
    • 177 views
  12. T_smith
    Started by T_smith * ,

    Hello. Joining as a Met Special and would like to chat to people in similar position. T.

    • 3 replies
    • 196 views
  13. Trooper8555
    Started by Trooper8555,

    Hi, TVP SC for nearly 10 years... forgot about this site so just re joining thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  14. SJG90
    Started by SJG90 * ,

    Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me advice/guidance or even have old papers I could look at for the set test? I did the papers today and disappointingly I failed all 3 not by much but not the point. Have 3 weeks to prepare (again) for take 2 so any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Sarah

    • 2 replies
    • 88 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 201 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.