Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  2. Zac
    Started by Zac,

    I recently passed my day 1/2 for Met MSC and just waiting for my vetting. Hoping I will not need to wait for too long.

    • 2 replies
    • 100 views
  3. VikkiB
    Started by VikkiB * ,

    This is the only place I could find to ask, I am looking into becoming a special but planning to move within the norfolk area to be closer to family etc and wasn't sure as until I moved I was a crew member for my local lifeboat whether I could still go back and do both of whether that would be a conflict of interest. I love the look of being a special but I'm not sure if I could give up the boat forever have got the application to fill out but so stuck what to do! Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

    • 1 reply
    • 59 views
  4. Abdulr27
    Started by Abdulr27 * ,

    HI, my name is Abdul and I am towards the end of the specials recruitment process for GMP

    • 1 reply
    • 52 views
  5. Eddy11
    Started by Eddy11,

    Hi my name's Ed and I am up to the vetting stage of MSC. Good to meet you all.

    • 1 reply
    • 77 views
  6. Johannes_Cabal
    Started by Johannes_Cabal * ,

    Hi all, I'm Johannes and I have applied for the BTP PCSO role based in Reading. I recieved an email stating that I have passed the initial application and I am now just awaiting further correspondence regarding the next stage. I have joined this site to connect with others who have applied, hopefully to give each other support and encouragement throughout the process. I do not live in England so would appreciate any advice from others that have been in the same position. Cheers, J.

    • 1 reply
    • 69 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 3 replies
    • 196 views
  8. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  9. SCJackrum
    Started by SCJackrum * ,

    Hi, I'm Jackrum. Just started my training. I would prefer not to reveal my name and force to remain anonymous

    • 2 replies
    • 110 views
  10. Challenger5
    Started by Challenger5 * ,

    I'm an officer in the Met. Started life as a special and now full time white shirt with 6 years service. I'm 27, live in London, married and bought my own home last year! I have several hobbies which include being a keen musician (play pretty much anything I can get my hands on), collecting things (I have more than 1500 police patches and collection is growing), all things car related and holidays!!! I also co-own a record company with my best mate who lives in Canada (it is a business interest) and I'm responsible for marketing and public relations when I'm not working the beat!

    • 1 reply
    • 65 views
  11. Spesh15
    Started by Spesh15 * ,

    Hi there, I am currently a serving special in London with the Met, been browsing the forum for a while and it has some useful discussions which made me finally register. Look forward to contributing. Salut!

    • 1 reply
    • 55 views
  12. Chief Rat
  13. Chief Rat
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 156 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 66 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.