Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. andrew21546082841
    Started by andrew21546082841 * ,

    I'm a new special in Manchester

    • 2 replies
    • 67 views
  2. 14808
    Started by 14808 * ,

    Hi all, I have joined this site because I am interested in becoming a special with North Wales Police. Hoping to get a bit more information etc and get an insight into what the role entails. Many thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 83 views
  3. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 171 views
  4. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  5. CUB
    Started by CUB * ,

    Hello, Hope everyone's well. I am in the middle of applying to become a special constable and am interested in getting advice on the application process and (hopefully!) later on actually working as a special constable.

    • 2 replies
    • 76 views
  6. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 43 views
  7. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 323 views
  8. Unbroken444
    Started by Unbroken444 * ,

    Hello all

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  9. Lou8uk
    Started by Lou8uk * ,

    Hi I'm waiting for my intake for to become a pcso with gmp I got put on hold in March for 4 months and I am currently still waiting for a update .

    • 2 replies
    • 101 views
  10. Chief Rat
    • 1 reply
    • 77 views
  11. Kerr19921545926295
    Started by Kerr19921545926295 * ,

    Hi folks, I've recently been made redundant from my position working in Human Resources for a small manufacturing firm. I'm hoping to put an application into Police Scotland within the next couple of months (Need to get fitness sorted first). I'm slightly nervous about the medical as I'm a type 1 diabetic. I have phoned and confirmed there is no restrictions on me joining but apparently the doctor will decide if I'm fit or not. Lets hope all goes well and I'll look forward to gaining as much info off this site as I can :-) Thanks Craig

    • 1 reply
    • 46 views
  12. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 197 views
  13. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 148 views
  14. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 169 views
  15. Chief Rat
    • 0 replies
    • 63 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.