New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
-
Just been accepted into Beds as a special. Due to begin training in August.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello :) My name is Chantelle, I live in Welling in Kent. Have just been given an offer to start on 27 July so want to join the forum to meet other newbies/get some advice/tips. Look forward to "meeting" you all
-
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 195 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi, I've joined the forum as I'm due to start training as a PCSO next month and would love the opportunity to ask questions and find useful information that will help starting my new career as comfortable as possible. Thanks.
-
Any others due to start training at Tulliallan on Monday 20th July?