Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Showboat
    Started by Showboat,

    Hi, New user here. I work for West Mids. Not sure what else to put to be honest.

    • 2 replies
    • 219 views
  2. BuffaloB
    Started by BuffaloB,

    Currently going through recruitment process with Beds Police for September 2015 intake.

    • 2 replies
    • 183 views
  3. Kerri28
    Started by Kerri28,

    I have just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I have just passed the final interview for PC and have my medical on 10th August! Getting pretty real now!

    • 2 replies
    • 70 views
  4. martin1234
    Started by martin1234,

    I'm a student interested in being a special constable. I've got a few questions, which is why I joined

    • 2 replies
    • 49 views
  5. Mercury1546082841
    Started by Mercury1546082841 * ,

    Hi, Just joined the forum, I am currently an applicant to the Specials, passed my online tests and now waiting for an interview date.

    • 1 reply
    • 50 views
  6. theredbaron
    Started by theredbaron * ,

    Hi looking an add thanks

  7. Collar
    Started by Collar,

    Hi all! Thought I'd sign up on here and see what's what. I'm a serving PCSO of seven years, previously a volunteer, and hope to be a PC in the future. I will have a look around on here and hope to be able to add some input too! TG

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  8. Nik Minto
    Started by Nik Minto * ,

    Hi all, Just passed the initial interview for northumbria police. Looking to gain an insight on the rest of the procedure and pick up some tips along the way

    • 2 replies
    • 143 views
  9. rockape884
    Started by rockape884,

    Hi mods, Just wanted to introduce myself as a student officer starting on the 20th of this month with the BTP.

  10. Cyclemad
    Started by Cyclemad * ,

    Hi, I am coming up to retirement with 30 years pensionable service. I currently work as a Forensic Collision Investigator and have done this job for 23 years, initially as part of my Traffic role and exclusively for the past 13 years. I am looking forward to retirement but am a bit apprehensive about entering the jobs market after so long in the Police. I want to join the forum to discuss retirement with other officers who have been in a similar position.

    • 2 replies
    • 138 views
  11. Mitchell1546621337
    Started by Mitchell1546621337,

    Hi everyone, new member in the process of applying for police Scotland

    • 2 replies
    • 193 views
  12. OfficersWife
    Started by OfficersWife * ,

    Hi I'm new - my husband is in the final stage of his application (vetting) and I'm looking for some help!

    • 3 replies
    • 201 views
  13. DCC90
    Started by DCC90 * ,

    Hi, I'm a serving Special Sergeant of 2 years within Humberside Police. I've joined the forum to engage with other Specials

    • 1 reply
    • 64 views
  14. -Lincoln-
    Started by -Lincoln- * ,

    Hey I just signed up with the Username 'Jacketh' through Facebook, but I'm pretty sure it bugged and had no activation link sent to me. So I created this one. I don't know whether a Moderator could change this account to Jacketh? That'd be better. Anyhow, I'm 18 and live in Derbyshire. Currently awaiting my A-Level results next month, as are a few on here I imagine. I am not 100% yet convinced whether or not being a Special is for me, so that is why I've signed up. Hopefully be seeing a few of you around!

    • 3 replies
    • 81 views
  15. Madden96
    Started by Madden96 +,

    Hi all, I may be a familiar face to some on here but to those who do not know me I am Chris and I will be known as Madden96. Interests are Policing & Law Enforcement, aviation, and football. I look forward to contributing to this forum.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 87 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.